Submissions for Thanksgiving Update

Started by Winter, August 19, 2011, 08:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Quote from: spitllama on September 15, 2011, 01:26:22 PMAlso I don't know if you've encountered this problem before but the "Torn World/Distortion World" is a song exclusive to Pokemon Platinum. It is not present in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. Would it still be put in the same section?

That happens in a lot of pokemon games. Remember Yellow version had a special opening, and the song wasn't included in the other 2 games, Ruby/Sapphire didn't have Battle frontier.... Nonetheless, having separate game sections for those select pokemon games is silly, cause we's either have very few sheets under that section, or we'd have to duplicate the songs that are in the respective games for the sake of organization. Neither idea sounds good to me. Not to mention how long it'd take to remove every sheet one by one and put them back up under a different title (one by one)

Winter

Alright alright. I'll do a darn update. I need someone to bug another Updater to be the 2nd hand at checking the sheets. I'll be posting my 'ok' at the bottom of the posts, but I would like to see someone else working too, that way it will get done.

Submissions are closed for now.

Winter

Quote from: Winter on October 12, 2011, 09:14:23 AMSubmissions are closed for now.

Considering it's only 3 measures, I'll do it. But really, I'm never going to finish this if we keep submitting, I'll be lucky to have time to finish one post a day.

DonValentino

Quote from: Winter on October 13, 2011, 09:41:12 AMConsidering it's only 3 measures, I'll do it. But really, I'm never going to finish this if we keep submitting, I'll be lucky to have time to finish one post a day.

Take your time, Winter. We know its not an easy work. We dont mind to wait a little bit more, right guys?  :D

spitllama

Indeed. Is there any way for us to help or is it just an updater's job?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MoldyPond

Yeah, sorry about the new sheet. The song just sorta came in to my head last night, so I thought I'd make it before it was too late. I'll stop now, and help if possible.
Moldy and The Ponds

Winter

You are all welcome to check out the sheets others have submitted. If you find any mistakes, or some critiques, PM them to me, and If I have not already noticed, I'll keep it in mind. Other than that, not much you could do :)

fingerz

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 19, 2011, 09:02:07 PMI believe it changes key at measure 5 to B minor.
http://www.mediafire.com/?7kyj64hbeyw7d77

there are still naturals and sharps but that's fine.
Thanks Shadoninja! Much better! :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Well, i can;t continue the update, computer being taken away

Shadoninja

this doesn't mean we should stop reviewing sheets of course. everyone who is checking the sheets should continue so that when an updater is available, their job will be easier.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

MoldyPond

Moldy and The Ponds

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!