News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Ragster2448's List of Requests

Started by Ragster2448, August 15, 2011, 07:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Hey guys, it would be really nice for someone to arrange some of these songs for me. :P Below is a list of my favorite music tracks that aren't on the site.

- F-Zero GX: Silver Neelsen - Youtube Video. Epic-est song in the game.
- F-Zero GX: Mighty Gazelle - Youtube Video. My favorite character in the game!
- F-Zero GX: Don Genie - Youtube Video. The guitar in it sounds pretty cool, in my opinion.
- F-Zero GX: Captain Falcon - Youtube video. Ah, The song sends chills down my back whenever I listen to it.
Really, I'd be pretty much fine with any character's profile theme, they're all awesome. :P

Go here for these requests
-Shadoninja

- Rayman 2: Pirate Battle #5 - Already got an old thread for it.
It's hard to find good Rayman 2 songs that AREN'T the bad versions on the Dreamcast. Right now, this is the only one I could find.

- Mario Kart Wii: Wario's Gold Mine - Youtube video. Holy crap, if someone could arrange this... They'd be like the best arranger in the world.
- Mario Kart Wii: Maple Tree-way - Youtube video. This would probably be my favorite course.

Bloop

Maple Treeway was finished by someone... I forget who.

And I have a small unfinished Wario's Gold Mine... I could retry that one.

Ragster2448

QuoteMaple Treeway was finished by someone... I forget who.
I'll try searching for Maple Treeway to find who it was, then.
Found it, it was made by mailman. I'll cross that one off my list, then.

QuoteAnd I have a small unfinished Wario's Gold Mine... I could retry that one.
Alright, thanks!

fingerz

Quote from: Ragster2448 on August 15, 2011, 07:04:47 AM- Mario Kart Wii: Wario's Gold Mine - Youtube video. Holy crap, if someone could arrange this... They'd be like the best arranger in the world.
I listened to this from the OST on my laptop and was like: "Holy shit that's fast!!... Oh, wait, that's the final lap." XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Bloop

Bloop

The Deku Trombonist

http://www.mediafire.com/?obijzz4kk21m4e2
Just a couple of fix ups in the first 4 bars and I messed around with the last bar too. The last one might be a bit off though because my ears are blocked and I can't hear properly atm.