Submissions for August 19th Update - 5 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by Winter, August 11, 2011, 09:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Tangy

Just one replacement.

[N64] Paper Mario - "Twink's Theme" (replacement) - Tangy [.MUS] ~ [.MIDI] ~ [.PDF]

winter: That was really nostalgic :)

seagaia

Submitted as of 8/16/11:

[GBA] Mother 3 - "A Tiny, Enormous Miracle" - seagaia http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j85x1da59wsy17y

Added 19:18 (u.s. central)
[GBA] Mother 3 - "Mind of a Thief" - seagaia http://www.mediafire.com/?dvkvyvffw51vwg6
Visit me on soundcloud! : soundcloud.com/seagaia

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Winter

well when you upload the zip file to mediafire, just post the link it gives you here.

spitllama

Oh. Yah I can do that. I meant how Fingerz is always able to post it directly (is that cause he uses his site?)

New:
[GCN] Paper Mario 2: The Thousand-Year Door - "Shadow Siren Battle" - spitllama
Submissions Page

Winter

Yeah. Personally. I love how Fingerz does it. (As long as the files are all in the right spot) xD

Spitllama read the second post. You should format the submission like that.

Winter

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 16, 2011, 06:17:55 PMYeah. Personally. I love how Fingerz does it. (As long as the files are all in the right spot) xD

Spitllama read the second post. You should format the submission like that.
Yeah, sorry 'bout that. They're all there, I just linked it incorrectly. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Quote from: winterkid09 on August 16, 2011, 06:43:21 PMIs that supposed to be an "equals sign"?

Well you said to clarify what user was what name (if we didn't put our ninsheet username on the piece), so I just used that for clarification. I would just like it to show on my piece as Korbin Kiblinger, and the site as spitllama.
Submissions Page

Winter

spitllama

No. "spitllama" will be fine. Is everything else all right? Feel like I'm effing everything up.
Submissions Page

Winter

You should be fine.

EDIT: All caught up! *checks time* 2:36 AM NOOOOOOOOOO

-.-

Winter

Bloop

Wheeeeeeee I see Bloop.

EDIT: Nerd Love > Downloads >

-,-