News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

General Nintendo Discussion

Started by DonValentino, July 29, 2011, 08:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

OH bah those don't count. I mean like another game that's like the DS ones.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

The Wiiware PMD games can't really even count as real installments in the series. If you read up on them, you'll see that they have virtually no plot whatsoever. Your avatar isn't even a human transformed into a Pokémon, which, in my opinion, disqualifies the titles as being true PMD games. The game also borrows graphics from "My Pokémon Ranch," so I was already disinterested. Mii-fied Pokémon just doesn't work.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Quote from: Bespinben on August 16, 2011, 01:51:59 PMThe Wiiware PMD games can't really even count as real installments in the series. If you read up on them, you'll see that they have virtually no plot whatsoever. Your avatar isn't even a human transformed into a Pokémon, which, in my opinion, disqualifies the titles as being true PMD games. The game also borrows graphics from "My Pokémon Ranch," so I was already disinterested. Mii-fied Pokémon just doesn't work.

Really? Oh, well, didn´t know that. I agree with you here: "Mii-fied Pokémon just doesn't work." That´s not Pokemon! I don´t even like to see Miis on Pokemon games (Pokemon Ranch? Pile of s***). I don´t like Miis at all...  :P

DonValentino

Quote from: Clanker37 on August 17, 2011, 06:42:42 AMReally? Not ever the 2-D ones in Mario Kart? -_-

Nope. I have the feeling that they are all the same: the same body, the same clothes, the same everything! That´s why I don´t like Miis, they should be more customizable. Example: Change the damn color of the pants, hats would be nice too, maybe different types of clothes (dresses, disguises, etc...), and the list goes on...  :P

SlowPokemon

Oh that's right, Kirby Mass Attack is coming out for the DS September 19. I would like a 3DS game though too. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

:D It looks really neat. I really do love the combined elements of Galaxy and other games in there.

triforced1

We'll be in for some really interesting gameplay. Can't wait.

DonValentino

WARIOMAN98´s EXCITING NEWS REPORT:

Hi! I´m WarioMan98 and this is my exciting news report! Are you curious about Nintendo´s conference this September 13? I bet you will after reading this! According to andriasang, Nintendo is preparing BIG announcements around that time. It´s not confirmed that those announcements will be released on September 13, but it´s the most likely option, though. Additionally, other sources say that Nintendo is planning on announcing an EXTREMELY BIG TITLE! Yeah, kaboom! Another AAA title besides Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus: Uprising! Could we see Captain Falcon or Rick Wheeler again racing on Big Blue´s circuits? Pikmin 3? New Zelda or Majora´s Mask 3D? Pokemon R/S remakes? Metroid Prime 4? New Mario? Or... Perhaps AN ENTIRELY NEW FRANCHISE!?!  :o
Stay tuned, and don´t forget to check out Nintendo´s conference!  8)

This is WarioMan98, sharing some exciting info around NSM!  ;D

Nebbles

YES PLEASE LET IT BE A NEW POKEMON GAME OMG

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game pleaseeeee!!!!

DonValentino

Quote from: Nebbles on August 24, 2011, 11:20:42 AMYES PLEASE LET IT BE A NEW POKEMON GAME OMG

New Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game pleaseeeee!!!!

Wow, that was a really fast reply... I´ve just finished writing it!  :D

Sekter77

Nah, there's way too many Pokemon spin-offs. I'd like to see more of the under-appreciated Nintendo franchises get some more games (not ports). Star Fox needs an original game, I'd like more Pikmin besides just Pikmin 3, I've never played an F-Zero game, and there's quite a few other series too.

That said, I'm excited about Mario Kart 7 and SM3DL (despite the strange names), Skyward Sword, both new Kirby games, and Star Fox 64 3D. I'll wait to hear what others say about Kid Icarus before I get it and Luigi's Mansion is still too far off for me to get really excited about it.
Guitar and video games.

Nebbles

Quote from: WarioMan98 on August 24, 2011, 11:23:03 AMWow, that was a really fast reply... I´ve just finished writing it!  :D

xD I saw this topic had been updated.

But really, PMD games are my favourite spin-off and I'd love a new one for the Unova-mons <3

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.