Previous topic - Next topic

Is WoW overrated?

Yes
31 (81.6%)
No
7 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

random_goldfish

I've actually heard my Earth Science teacher singing that.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jedesyus

WoW... f***, I used to respect you - Blizzard®

SuperFireKirby

I got just one thing to say. Blizzard really knows how to make money. Eh, at least they're not as bad as Wal-mart when it comes to screwing people over.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

Is WoW 15 a month to play plus the starter packs?
I'm gonna download the 10-day free trial when I get back from vacation

Jamaha

About $15 a month, yeah. (A couple of bucks less, actually)

The game itself also comes with a free month.

kotorfanboy

so lets say I play for the free month and stop, could I buy some months maybe a year later and use the same account at the same place I was when I left off?

Jamaha

Yeah. Blizzard doesn't delete inactive accounts.

The official policy says that "Inactive accounts will be kept for at least six months" but in reality they have yet to delete any accounts. So yeah, it'll still be there.

Jedesyus

lol, there was a Documentary on WoW users and their avatars on TV late last night, was hilarious

they basically sucked these poor souls back into playing WoW after they quit, they also got this guy who played Everquest to got hooked to WoW

and at the end they were all like: "I will balance gameplay with my everyday life" and im just like: Pffffft!!

according to the documentary, people reach the "fabled" level 70 because it gives them the ability to "fly" - thats it, "to fly". and apparently level 70 is when "all the fun begins"... yeeaaaah about that

Nakah

I don't think WoW is overrated, is well worth the mere $15 a month. It just doesn't meet the assumed hype everyone believes it has when they first start playing. It has lots of flaws, it just provides users with enough content and a largely vast and seamless world. If any other computer game were to include those things, it too would be a success.