Previous topic - Next topic

Is WoW overrated?

Yes
31 (81.6%)
No
7 (18.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

noxus21

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 14, 2008, 06:33:28 AMExtra, Extra read all about it, WoW is overpriced as Hell! Now let me give a little info if YOU are planning to buy World of Warcraft. Two words 15 dollars a month! :-\ No wait that's hmmm let's see... 1...2...3.. okay six words.Plus you have to buy the damn game whch is twenty dollars. Then in order to keep up with the game you need to buy the thirty dollar expansion and devote at least eight hours every week to playing it. So a year of WoW costs $230 of your money and 416 hour of your life. :o Imagine what you could do with all that by not buying WOW. You could buy Diablo III ;D( when it comes out). :(

so with 1.5 years off pointless WoW you could buy an entire 360

WoW i never knew WoW was such a complete WASTE off money

*buys WoW* .... *flushes* ... *sniff* bye money

Jamaha

Then you buy a game for your precious 360 and pay $60 for it.

You play it for a month, clear it, and get bored of it.

Whoa, what a deal.

SuperFireKirby

Call of Duty 4 takes forever to get bored of in online mode. COD4 is the only game you need.( And Halo 3, though online isn't as good).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

noxus21

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 15, 2008, 02:54:55 AMThen you buy a game for your precious 360 and pay $60 for it.

You play it for a month, clear it, and get bored of it.

Whoa, what a deal.

i meant for a year of wow you could buy an entire 360

but you couldnt say precious i think my 360 just got overloaded and blew itself up

Mike

iDOWN

YES.
I hate it.
Good day. :]

-leaves-

SuperFireKirby

For those who like games that involve mindless violence and are super fun, try Diablo2 . It's awsome and it's only $20( the expasion is $20 as well).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

random_goldfish

I've never played one of those kind of games...I think they look dumb. I have friends who play it religiously and are like, "Wanna see my characters!" Uhm...no? I also have one friend that says when I get my laptop for college she'll force me to play it...uhm...don't you think I have better things to do with my computer at college?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

iDOWN

Quote from: random_goldfish on July 25, 2008, 02:01:40 PMI've never played one of those kind of games...I think they look dumb. I have friends who play it religiously and are like, "Wanna see my characters!" Uhm...no? I also have one friend that says when I get my laptop for college she'll force me to play it...uhm...don't you think I have better things to do with my computer at college?
Like making more shweet arrangements and compositions? :P

random_goldfish

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

Let m sing you a song by Three Days Grace

You made it,( Blizzard, I'm talkin to you)
You played it,
This Shit is Overrated.

random_goldfish

The WoW Southpark episode did make me smile though...actually more like fall on the floor dying! I know people like that!

SuperFireKirby

That was the funniest episode of South Park ever right after the episode about Scientology.

random_goldfish

"Mom! More hot pockets!"
The scientology one is actually of my second favourite...my absolute favourite is the one about the ginger kids. (I'm a pale red head with freckles, whoot!)

SuperFireKirby

Tom Cruise and John Travolta are both locked in a closet.
I still don't know why they're locked in the closet.
Then I pull out my gun!
And I'm gonna cap this bitch if someone don't tell me why they're locked in the closet!