News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2018, 03:08:04 PMThat is something worth wanting.
wow thanks! Yah I'm gonna try trading in my wii u and my wii and wii u games at the game stop for a switch ;D

Olimar12345

tbh, you would probably make more scratch selling them on eBay or something. GS pays poorly :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2018, 04:13:30 PMtbh, you would probably make more scratch selling them on eBay or something. GS pays poorly :/
really? My mom has an eBay store but it will probably take longer to sell. I don't know me and my mom are gonna go to the game stop and ask them about trading in a wii u for a switch. Here check out this site //https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/1/13/14263174/nintendo-switch-preorder-trade-in-credit

Olimar12345

That article is from January of 2017. Start the auction low and you'll sell it in a week.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2018, 09:55:25 PMThat article is from January of 2017. Start the auction low and you'll sell it in a week.
Great Idea!

Splatoon Inkling

Does it matter if I have the original packaging

E. Gadd Industries

Original packaging tends to make games more valuable, if only by a small amount. This is especially true for older games.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

I just wondered because I threw out all of the Wii u's  packaging after I took it out.

Splatoon Inkling

How much should I start out the auction for a used nintendo Wii U with light cosmetic wear on the top. With a Mario 30th aniversary amiibo?

Maelstrom

Since when is Mario 305 years old

Olimar12345

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on July 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AMHow much should I start out the auction for a used nintendo Wii U with light cosmetic wear on the top. With a Mario 305th aniversary amino?

The amount of errors here is fantastic xD

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AMSince when is Mario 305 years old
You've never played Super Mario Bros.: Revolutionary War?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AMSince when is Mario 305 years old
what? Wow mario must age fast!

Splatoon Inkling

Anyway what do you think is a reasonable price for it? It's in good shape only has light cosmetic wear on top of it. Comes with a Mario 30th aniversary amiibo. I played $299.00 for it at Wal-Mart online so what do you think? I'm thinking about starting the auction at $250.00