News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

DO WANT.

Started by SlowPokemon, July 21, 2011, 04:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2018, 03:08:04 PMThat is something worth wanting.
wow thanks! Yah I'm gonna try trading in my wii u and my wii and wii u games at the game stop for a switch ;D

Olimar12345

tbh, you would probably make more scratch selling them on eBay or something. GS pays poorly :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2018, 04:13:30 PMtbh, you would probably make more scratch selling them on eBay or something. GS pays poorly :/
really? My mom has an eBay store but it will probably take longer to sell. I don't know me and my mom are gonna go to the game stop and ask them about trading in a wii u for a switch. Here check out this site //https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/1/13/14263174/nintendo-switch-preorder-trade-in-credit

Olimar12345

That article is from January of 2017. Start the auction low and you'll sell it in a week.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 13, 2018, 09:55:25 PMThat article is from January of 2017. Start the auction low and you'll sell it in a week.
Great Idea!

Splatoon Inkling

Does it matter if I have the original packaging

E. Gadd Industries

Original packaging tends to make games more valuable, if only by a small amount. This is especially true for older games.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

I just wondered because I threw out all of the Wii u's  packaging after I took it out.

Splatoon Inkling

How much should I start out the auction for a used nintendo Wii U with light cosmetic wear on the top. With a Mario 30th aniversary amiibo?

Maelstrom

Since when is Mario 305 years old

Olimar12345

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on July 14, 2018, 10:01:04 AMHow much should I start out the auction for a used nintendo Wii U with light cosmetic wear on the top. With a Mario 305th aniversary amino?

The amount of errors here is fantastic xD

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AMSince when is Mario 305 years old
You've never played Super Mario Bros.: Revolutionary War?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Splatoon Inkling

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 14, 2018, 11:52:41 AMSince when is Mario 305 years old
what? Wow mario must age fast!

Splatoon Inkling

Anyway what do you think is a reasonable price for it? It's in good shape only has light cosmetic wear on top of it. Comes with a Mario 30th aniversary amiibo. I played $299.00 for it at Wal-Mart online so what do you think? I'm thinking about starting the auction at $250.00