News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Update, Sunday July 17th of 2011

Started by Winter, July 16, 2011, 11:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Winter

Sekter77

Just want to thank Bloop for the PDF's and Ruto for organizing all those links into one post! I really appreciate the help.
And sorry to winterkid about not having my post organized. I wasn't around to do it, and now that I know, I'll be sure to have everything ready to go for next time.
Guitar and video games.

blueflower999

Still no EarthBound or Pikmin songs... My land...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

Quote from: Sekter77 on July 17, 2011, 05:23:12 PMJust want to thank Bloop for the PDF's and Ruto for organizing all those links into one post! I really appreciate the help.
And sorry to winterkid about not having my post organized. I wasn't around to do it, and now that I know, I'll be sure to have everything ready to go for next time.

No worries, but thank you :)

Shadoninja

very very very very very very minor issue but

"We can't forget all of our other deticated arrangers either! Here's what they have for us today!"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Winter

Jub3r7

Quote from: Purple1222119 on July 17, 2011, 01:30:06 AMOW! *gasp* MY ARRANGING ARM!!!

what did you do...
what did you do???
WHAT DID YOU DO???

Quote from: Purple1222119 on July 17, 2011, 01:48:54 AMbut im telling you....referemces that qyality is UNREAL, it doens't even HAPPEN.
the foarum...
is on FIRE
Homestuck references ftw <3

Thanks again to all of you deticaded arrangers.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Purple1222119

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 18, 2011, 05:20:13 PMHomestuck references ftw <3

Thanks again to all of you deticaded arrangers.

:D Lulz :P

Hey, I'm in your avatar thingy! :D
My Youtube! Featuring Orchestrations of Nintendo music and more!
Latest Tracks: Super Mario RPG & Superstar Saga HD ReMIX

Bloop