News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

An abundance of unnecessary inconveniences. I'm talking one right after the other. Really gets my gears going.
Party Hard!
[close]

swimswamit

Olimar12345

When people use those compressed air can things to clean things that don't need that. What a waste.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: swimswamit on July 22, 2017, 03:07:22 PMPaper ripping
but it feels really satisfying...
especially when it's marks
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Trainer Ave

When people complain about having to do everything by themselves while everyone in the house does almost everything for then.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

When I type something into Google, usually something made of three different words, and the autocomplete works fine on the first word but suddenly stops on the second, so I end up submitting the incomplete search, thinking autocomplete will do the rest.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

In general, when technology doesn't work the way it's supposed to

When a new episode of Rick and Morty is supposed to come out on Sunday but instead it's coming out Monday :'(

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Trainer Ave

When colleges decide to close certain portions of the campus or certain specific offices and they tell no one about it.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mastersuperfan

When someone comments on a YT vid for game music "wow this really sounds like X" and then someone else comments "you mean X sounds like this, you can't say that this sounds like X if X is newer than this"
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mikey

Comic books.

They're impossible to read because the panels are all over the place.  And what's with the incessant need to bold random words that don't make sense when emphasized?
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 15, 2017, 08:54:58 PMThey're impossible to read because the panels are all over the place.
This is factually incorrect. Read left to right and top to bottom. They're designed that way.
QuoteAnd what's with the incessant need to bold random words that don't make sense when emphasized?
This, however, is a bit of an oddity, I agree.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

No, comic books refuse to keep panels orderly and they're in all different shapes and sizes meaning it's not necessarily apparent which panel comes next

Mangas are exactly the same except sometimes I forget I'm reading right to left when I flip the page

These two things is why I avoid them like the plague
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

As a guy who constantly reads both, I have no idea what you're talking about

The bolding thing however is weird and I have noticed it. Even weirder is when they just make an entire word bigger for no apparent reason.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

Boobs in the #bara tag on Tumblr

Bitch, I don't want to see that I need manly men

Dude

Double post because no activity.

People who use @everyone on discord