News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

You're welcome for starting it (indirectly ;))
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

ZeldaFan

My pet peeve is when people try to give advice or tell you how to do something when you have much more experience at it than they do...
For example, people (usually guys) telling me about what it's like to be "in the real world" or "be a real adult" like I moved out when I was 20?? I know how to support myself and I've been doing it for 5 years now???

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

'photoshop isnt that easy you know...it takes time and dedication, not something youd be able to learn quickly'
'bitch ive been using photoshop so much longer than you'
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

The "but I feel like shit too" thing I seem to receive whenever I'm unwell. Listen, fuck off, I don't care if you have a headache. Is that supposed to make me feel better about puking my guts out earlier this week? No? Shut up. I'm sorry you have a headache but trying to "one-up" me on feeling worse just irritates me like shut the fuck up already I'm not offering you a pity party in return.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Pianist Da Sootopolis

^ So much
Like seriously I'm venting to you because I trust you not because I want to have a "whose life is shittier" contest.
what is shitpost

Dude

I hate it when I start reading a post and I'm like "Wow, this guy's got a point." And then I realize it's my post.

Orz

shadowhunter301

JDMEK5

I hate it when I'm driving and my phone (and iPod) sink down in my pocket beside my leg all annoying-like. It feels like it's all gonna fall out.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

Stop wearing that kind of shorts
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Pet Peeve: Being treated really condescendingly when you make an honest mistake.

Altissimo

the word "fam" i hate it with the burning passion of a thousand suns

Waddle Bro

:[

pet peeve: passive-aggressiveness

Altissimo

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 29, 2016, 01:51:00 PM:[

pet peeve: passive-aggressiveness

dude it's not just you lmao that's just the place i saw it most recently

Dude

Pet peeve: People who use dude when not referring to me.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: SebastianPet Peeve: Being treated really condescendingly when you make an honest mistake.
This happens to me on a daily basis. People these days...
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.