News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 11, 2016, 08:52:01 PMYour hair can sometimes need a second washing if you use a shitton of product though. Especially since letting stuff like ridiculously strong hair gel can fuck up your hair if it sets in overnight.

It's kind of weird, but I never see guys here use that. It seemed more popular in Europe...

no i didnt slap anyone's head

Quote from: FireArrow on April 11, 2016, 08:54:32 PM...there's a thing called facewash?

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FireArrow

i mean that guy is pretty hot so i guess im using facewash now
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: FireArrow on April 11, 2016, 08:54:32 PM...there's a thing called facewash?
There is, it's called soap and water..
what is shitpost

GaryOak

Can't really predict baldness by a single family member unless your identical twin brother is bald, then you are bald by 90 % chance or so.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

Bubbles

Altissimo

i must say i dont get guys and their resistance to skincare

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 11, 2016, 06:23:47 PMHere's my latest pet peeve: my roommate turning on the A/C (to cool the house from 75 to 72 degrees) when it's LITERALLY 40 degrees outside. Seriously just open a fucking window!!
At least you can control it! >:(
Where I live, the temperature changes so drastically on a regular basis, I'm starting to question whether or not nature is an angry married couple that is fighting over a thermostat.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

I don't have a resistance to skin care, it's just a waste of money
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Eh, I figure it's better to start now so I don't have blotchy spots and wrinkles too early in life. Especially being a redhead, my sensitive skin is much more prone to things like that unfortunately

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

FireArrow

But that comes from sun damage more than anything else
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Ruto

Quote from: FireArrow on April 11, 2016, 08:57:25 PMi mean that guy is pretty hot so i guess im using facewash now

A+++

Quote from: Altissimo on April 12, 2016, 05:35:13 AMi must say i dont get guys and their resistance to skincare

Yeah...

Quote from: FireArrow on April 12, 2016, 04:10:27 PMBut that comes from sun damage more than anything else

Sunshades are really common in the azn countries but people don't even put on sunblock here? I don't even have forehead wrinkles yet thanks to avoiding the sun.

I also noticed I have more things that look like freckles on one side of my face, the side that faces the sun during my morning walk to the train station almost every day. Noooooo.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

People who use their phones in the car while driving.

Like really, can you please pay attention to the road?

cashwarrior1

And then they get angry at you when you start being the back seat driver.

Dude

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on April 19, 2016, 01:57:12 PMPeople who use their phones in the car while driving.

Like really, can you please pay attention to the road?
This.
I've been traveling a lot this week and I see it EVERYWHERE. It's very annoying and dangerous.