News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

I'm often playing leg-hopscotch looking like a jerk just trying to get to my locker. and apparently directly across from my locker is a hot-spot for them...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 21, 2015, 08:06:05 PMWhen people sit in the hallways. Or even worse, when people sit in the hallways WITH THEIR LEGS STRETCHED OUTWARDS, LIKE MOVE YOU FUCK WE HAVE TWO LOUNGES, A FOYER, AND A SECTION OF THE LIBRARY FOR DISCUSSION AND STUDY. LIKE HELL YOU CAN'T FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO TAKE UP SPACE
I don't actually understand why this carries over from high school.  Like there are literally dozens of places to sit in EACH BUILDING on an average campus
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 21, 2015, 09:04:46 PMI don't actually understand why this carries over from high school.  Like there are literally dozens of places to sit in EACH BUILDING on an average campus

^^^ yeah man even the smaller buildings have couch areas or whatever on every floor at my college
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

But the floor is so comfortable yo
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Zunawe

Oh, when people play only parts of music, or switch songs halfway through. It bugs me so much when a piece or a song isn't ended, and I don't understand how there are people that can just skip around music and listen to the "good parts".
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

JDMEK5

When my men's choir director decides to transpose a song down a quarter tone.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 23, 2015, 12:27:57 PMYou'd have to ask an Updater.....which I'm not.
We get it. You can stop this shit now.

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 23, 2015, 01:34:31 PMHoly crap already, Updaters.
yes, this is a great way to get promoted, keep doing this

ZeldaFan

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 22, 2015, 11:37:25 AMBut the floor is so comfortable yo
Says the middle schooler XD

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 22, 2015, 11:37:25 AMBut the floor is so comfortable yo

who doesn't love lying on the floor and feeling like garbage after a great meal
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Not in a public walkway though!

Also, stairwells. WHY IS IT SO AWESOME TO HANG OUT IN THEM??? It's the same thing. I'm just trying to get from point A to point B, and yet again I'm the asshole for asking these people to stand aside. Ppl need to exist less in these places, tbh.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

A couple people I know sit in the elevator.

Nebbles

why the hell would you sit in an elevator
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

I don't know lol
They sit in there, shut the door, and play there IPods.

Waddle Bro

are they 7
but a bigger question is why the hell would you play on an ipod or have one in the first place