News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

I think this will be an interesting topic. Members of NSM, what makes you tick?

My main is all the damn attention whores on Facebook or wherever. They always go "omg I'm so ugly!!!!1! :(" and "crying again for the fifth time today <///3" and the winning, compliment-fishing "i'm so ugly omg /uploads 5000 photos of self". Christ. I hate seeing this all over my damn wall.

There's also people who don't use your/you're and their/there/they're properly. Drives me nuts.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Winter

Well, my biggest pet peeve... oddly... is obnoxious noises to any degree. I hate people laughing, I get mad when people cough more than naturally.

Also, I hate visitors to my house. My home is my private area, and I want it to myself.

Nebbles

Well, I don't mind laughing to a certain degree. Coughing, though, drives me crazy, especially when I'm taking a test. Noises then drive me insane.

SuperFireKirby

RAP MUSIC(besides old rap such as Biggy Smalls, Run DMC, Black Sheep, ect.)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 15, 2011, 10:35:39 PMRAP MUSIC(besides old rap such as Biggy Smalls, Run DMC, Black Sheep, ect.)

Oh my god, I can't stand rap at all. Mostly because it's the same thing these days. About bitches and hoes, money, drugs and tons of swear words. Quality right there. :|

SlowPokemon

Lol well my dad hates it when people sneeze then say "excuse me" which doesn't make sense according to him

Anyway something I hate is when a customer orders a pizza with jalapenos on it and pronounces it with the j, and no accent on the n. I mean seriously? That's not my biggest pet peeve, though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

That bugs me too. I took 3 years of Spanish, so hearing people say Spanish words wrong bug me. It's not a HUGE pet peeve.

Oh, god, I also hate people just dumping art requests on me. "HEYYY WILL YOU DRAW ME?" "CAN YOU DRAW ME THIS?" "WHAT ARE YOU DRAWING?"

And I just stopped drawing in school until like the end of the year where no one bugs me anymore @_@

SlowPokemon

Oh yeah, I hate it when girls are all confusing. I wish they could just say what they mean so I don't have to interpret it.

Also. People using big words to make it sound like they know what they're talking about.

Nebbles

I use big words, but then again I'm a writer, so.... xD I just like certain words, though.

Bespinben

Joey's Rattata - BIGGEST ANNOYANCE EVER.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2011, 11:00:32 PMI use big words, but then again I'm a writer, so.... xD I just like certain words, though.

:)^same, everything you said. I mean when people try to sound official by using words that sound impressive but are completely out of context or have no meaning.

Also, when my mom asks me whats wrong when I haven't said anything and there is nothing the matter with me. I mean, I'm not the type of person who goes around smiling when they feel happy. I don't smile if I don't feel like it; that doesn't mean I'm angry or upset.

EDIT:
Quote from: Bespinben on July 15, 2011, 11:04:09 PMJoey's Rattata - BIGGEST ANNOYANCE EVER.

Nebbles

Here's a big one! The ones who preach that "true fan" bullshit.

No. True fans do NOT exist. You like something to a certain degree, you're a fan. Some fans are bigger than others, yes, and others and laidback. But nothing fucking makes you a true fan because everyone has a different perception of what a true fan really is. Can't we all just say "Yes, we're fans of this!" Who cares if someone's a bigger fan than you? That shouldn't affect anything.

SlowPokemon

^Lol yeah I know exactly what you mean

Also people acting like they're horrible at something they're really good at, so people will tell them they're good

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 15, 2011, 11:11:47 PM^Lol yeah I know exactly what you mean

Also people acting like they're horrible at something they're really good at, so people will tell them they're good

Pretty much the attention whore thing I mentioned. It's like they NEED people to tell them they're pretty. :I I believe I'm good looking without fishing for compliments every 5 damn minutes.