News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Pet peeves!

Started by Nebbles, July 15, 2011, 10:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Ily Deky why do u have to choose nudeman over me
Is it becaus hes naked
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

GaryOak

Quote from: Zunawe on September 03, 2016, 11:42:14 AMOh my god, blow your nose once instead of sniffling every 5 seconds for two hours.

The guy who slept in the upper bunk during my military service did that sometimes during the night. There was a pattern like *sniffle* *swallow* *sniffle* *swallow*. DISGUSTING. I still have nightmares.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

SlowPokemon

When someone's only comment on a piece of music is to compare it to another piece of music they know. "Sounds like Zelda" is one of the most common ones I can think of. It's not saying anything and it's demeaning the music they're talking about to say its main attribute is sounding like something else, even if they mean it as a compliment.

To clarify, this is only a pet peeve when that's someone's ONLY comment about music. If they make some actually well-thought-out remarks and still say "this reminds me of the style of Zelda music" or something similar it doesn't bother me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Quote from: GaryOak on September 23, 2016, 08:58:17 AMThe guy who slept in the upper bunk during my military service did that sometimes during the night. There was a pattern like *sniffle* *swallow* *sniffle* *swallow*. DISGUSTING. I still have nightmares.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD you and jamaha seem to have enough stories to write a book

it's too bad they got rid of military service before manio was old enough for it lol everyday would a wtf moment for that monkey

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Uhm.. what country got rid of military service?

(oh wait you're talking about mandatory)
what is shitpost

braix

When you're sitting between two people and they're talking through you to each other
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

when people say "whatever" for whatever reason

besides that one

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Under a year is fine in my book. Would she just have to start a new Pet Peeves thread just to avoid this in your opinion?
innit

Altissimo

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 15, 2017, 06:52:18 AMUnder a year is fine in my book. Would she just have to start a new Pet Peeves thread just to avoid this in your opinion?

yeah seriously some threads are not really worth "replacing" if they serve their function

LeviR.star

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 15, 2017, 06:52:18 AMUnder a year is fine in my book. Would she just have to start a new Pet Peeves thread just to avoid this in your opinion?

No, Andy, you've got it wrong; I just wanted to know how long it's been since the last time someone posted.

Anyway, I'll go, I guess:

When a group of kids in the hallway are walking shoulder-to-shoulder and take up the entire hallway, so you have no choice but to walk slowly behind them.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ThatHiddenCharacter

When someone is arguing with you and won't back down, even though they're wrong. (Yeah, I know. Hypocritical.)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

InsigTurtle

Kids who badly play Russian music on their accordion and whistling at the same time past midnight on a school night, and then start blasting rap music that shakes the whole goddamn building while they're still playing the shitty accordion and screaming and laughing

LeviR.star

When you're talking to someone nice and one of your noisy friends comes up and interrupts both of you.

Dudeman

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 15, 2017, 01:19:14 PMKids who badly play Russian music on their accordion and whistling at the same time past midnight on a school night, and then start blasting rap music that shakes the whole goddamn building while they're still playing the shitty accordion and screaming and laughing
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book