News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

my sculpts... (NOW WITH Kaptain K. Rool!)

Started by Awasai, February 23, 2008, 06:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Awasai

Nothing new here (yet); just putting back up my old topic with all my stuff.
They're in reverse chronological order, and the vast majority are from Ragnarok Online, so most of you won't recognize them.

razer84

i wish i had some skill like that :-\...

damn commies.

musicguy49

Where's the blue pikmin?!? It was one of my favorite!

Jamaha

Giving one guy this much talent just isn't fair.

Awasai

Quote from: musicguy49 on February 23, 2008, 07:56:43 AMWhere's the blue pikmin?!? It was one of my favorite!
that wasn't me XD

KefkaticFanatic

You just win.  :'(

That banjo is awesome. :D

me irl
[close]

musicguy49

Still really awsome!
How much time does it take to make a sculpture?

The-Real-Link

YES!!!! Finally! There is someone other than me who love Geno!!! Those are all awsome BTW. I made a Goombella one a few months ago. It's foot broke though :(

Awasai

Quote from: musicguy49 on February 23, 2008, 09:53:02 AMStill really awsome!
How much time does it take to make a sculpture?
really depends... the small early ones took 2-3 hours each, but the most recent ones took 3 days of work at least.

iatetheinternet

Even though ive seen them its still feels cool looking at these again, youve got bloody good talent awasai, keep sculpting.
Ill just stickto drawing, ta...

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Sammacha

those are cool
do you use baking clay and hten paint them or colored clay?
Nooooooo!
my navis.....
Check out my artwork and leave me your critiques, everything helps just be honest, I will reply everyone ASAP
heres my thread
http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

Awasai

Quote from: iatetheinternet on February 23, 2008, 01:45:59 PMEven though ive seen them its still feels cool looking at these again, youve got bloody good talent awasai, keep sculpting.
Ill just stickto drawing, ta...

Thanks  ;D

And yeah Sammacha- it's colored clay.  I dislike paint very much...

Sammacha

[/quote]
And yeah Sammacha- it's colored clay.  I dislike paint very much...
[/quote]
oh ok cool
im no good with colored clay i always end up mixing them into poo colors
Nooooooo!
my navis.....
Check out my artwork and leave me your critiques, everything helps just be honest, I will reply everyone ASAP
heres my thread
http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Some of them are meh, but the Resident Evil boss and Ridley are really good.  Nice work.
Okay, I can't get over how AWESOME that Resident Evil boss is, what kind of clay did you use?  I know my sister is into this bakeable clay stuff and I thought maybe I should make some too!

Awasai

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 23, 2008, 09:30:12 PMSome of them are meh, but the Resident Evil boss and Ridley are really good.  Nice work.
Okay, I can't get over how AWESOME that Resident Evil boss is, what kind of clay did you use?  I know my sister is into this bakeable clay stuff and I thought maybe I should make some too!

it's all bakeable Sculpey III