Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I've decided that I'm going to learn the solo arrangement of primal dialga and play it when you get back. hopefully I can learn it in two years lol.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

3 days ago, I took a look at Dusk's excellent 2-piano arrangement of Track 4 of PMD 3DS. After looking through the arrangement and seeing all the parts, I became convinced the song could be effectively reduced to a solo arrangement without loss. Enjoy~

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth:

"Hope" (Solo piano):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: K-NiGhT on October 07, 2012, 08:06:30 PMI've decided that I'm going to learn the solo arrangement of primal dialga and play it when you get back. hopefully I can learn it in two years lol.
Yay!!!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bubbles

:D I love this song, and even more now that I can play it (sort of, I think it might take me a while to get the notes right)

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Bespinben on October 17, 2012, 02:22:07 PM[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth:

"Hope" (Solo piano):
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
Currently printing the sheet to have something to do in the clinic. :3

Sebastian

This one is way to hard for me to do.
Could you do it if you have time please?

Shadoninja

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 06, 2012, 12:33:57 PMThis one is way to hard for me to do.

Quote from: Bespinben on October 21, 2012, 08:38:15 PMAll right guys, my time is at hand. I'm going to bed right now and getting up early tomorrow morning, so this this it. See ya in 2 years!

(Oh, and if someone could post my arrangements in the Submissions thread when a new update rolls around, I'd greatly appreciate it. I made a list of the ones I want submitted in the "Abandoned Sheets" project thread.)
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 06, 2012, 12:33:57 PMThis one is way to hard for me to do.

1) Bespin's gone for a couple years.  He's not going to be arranging anything either.

2) This may be just me, but I feel like going to somebody's submission thread just to request something is pretty rude.  We do have a request board.  It's like you're trying to guilt the arranger into doing it for you.  I'm sure you're not, but that's what it comes across as.

Sebastian

Thanks for waking me up shadoninja an' zeldapianist!
What would we do with out u zeldapianist!

Olimar12345

Just a piece of advice, you shouldn't request arrangements in someones arrangement thread...we have a separate board for that...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Shadoninja on December 06, 2012, 12:48:23 PM
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 06, 2012, 12:49:56 PM1) Bespin's gone for a couple years.  He's not going to be arranging anything either.

2) This may be just me, but I feel like going to somebody's submission thread just to request something is pretty rude.  We do have a request board.  It's like you're trying to guilt the arranger into doing it for you.  I'm sure you're not, but that's what it comes across as.

lol wooooow Olimar.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

This topic should be locked to prevent from future bumping.

When Ben comes back, he can unlock it.

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday