News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Bespinben's Arrangements! (020: "The Way Home" [帰り]~ PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon)

Started by Bespinben, July 02, 2011, 12:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

Yes I think so too! Direct linking reduces a lot of hassle and improves effieciency in the file sharing process. On a side note, I started working on Pokémon Square from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team, Nebbles  ;). It's a very interesting song, as it has the feel of a Scottish strathspey (a form of traditional Scottish dance music). Maybe it's just the bagpipe and the fiddle in the OST that gave me that impression XD
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

Treasure Town feels that way too, with the bagpipes and all.

Bespinben

Just completed my two piano arrangement of Pokémon Square from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team! It's a very catchy song, and it has the feel of a Scottish dance, especially with the bagpipes and the fiddle in the OST. Enjoy!

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokémon Square (Two pianos):
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Nebbles

Brassman388

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Nebbles

:I Well considering I only have one keyboard yeah not really.

Bespinben

I arrange a lot for two pianos in order to better recreate the sounds of the original music. Also, another deciding factor in whether or not I make a song a solo or a two piano duet is the setting of the song itself in a game. Take for example the setting in mind for Pokémon Sqaure - there's a lot of hustle and bussle going on, people talking, merchants trading (Kecleon) - it's more appropriate for two pianos as it provides a better sense of the largeness and noisyness of the song. On the other hand, take for example "I Don't Want to Say Goodbye" from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, which I arranged as a solo. The song is better suited for piano solo as the song is very intimate and heartfelt, expressing the sorrows and sentiments of your partner.

I can arrange a solo piano arrangement of Pokémon Square for you though Nebbles, if you want  ;) 

Brassman388

Quote from: Nebbles on July 15, 2011, 01:40:49 PM:I Well considering I only have one keyboard yeah not really.

You weren't born with two sets of arms? Shame on you.

Bespinben

If only Nebbles were a conjoined twin, then she'd have two sets of arms. Shame, shame XD

Nebbles

Quote from: Brassman388 on July 15, 2011, 06:50:00 PMYou weren't born with two sets of arms? Shame on you.

;A; I can't help it! I was born this way! /shot for bad joke

Wii Tank

It would be nice if you tried to make solo piano arrangements along with your duets. The duets sound fantastic, but then I get saddened by the fact that I can't play them. :P

Bespinben

What impeccable timing you have Wii Tank. I just happen to now be posting a solo version of one of my duets!

By request, I arranged a solo piano version of Pokémon Square from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue team, as it seems that some people just aren't born with two sets of arms to play my original two piano arrangements XD Enjoy!

[GBA/DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokémon Square (SOLO):                                  
[MIDI] [PDF] [SIB]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Wii Tank on July 15, 2011, 08:07:43 PMIt would be nice if you tried to make solo piano arrangements along with your duets. The duets sound fantastic, but then I get saddened by the fact that I can't play them. :P
that's why I never submit a duet without making a solo piano version.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman