News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

E. Gadd Industries

You have a sense of humor all your own, Dude, and if I ever needed to know anything dealing with anime, you would DEFINITELY be the person I would go to.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

E. Gadd., I respect you holding on to your love for NSM. School is tough, but you hang in there, and you don't let the homework and exams bring you down. You're always a joy to have in this forum.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

You stick to your guns, I'll say that. You're passionate about stuff that not a lot of other people are and you don't let that sway your interests. That's neato.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Static

Dudeman, you're a friendly guy and always a ton of fun to chat with.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

That's Static, not Dude

Nebbles, I gotta say I love your fashion sense!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

E. Gadd, you're a funny guy, and it's always great to see your name as the last one posting :)
what is shitpost

LeviR.star

Sootopolis, you're a mature person and very social on this forum. Your post count is impressive, and you're always willing to help out with someone's problems. That's awesome!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Levi, I haven't interacted with you that much but from what I can tell you're a really nice person. You're sheets are always interesting to see and listen to, showing that you've got some quality music skills.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

AM SO HAPPY YOU RETURNED!!! You're pretty cool, but you gotta stop tripping me onto tripwires in D&D, else I'll be forced to keep burying you alive along the journey ;)
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Dear E. Gadd,
                                    u mek mi smiylalot
                                                                                         Kind regards,

Andude.

innit

LeviR.star

Andy, you're such a joy to have on the site! You're friendly, forgiving, and a very talented arranger, especially for two-piano sheets! I hope we can have you here on NSM for years to come!

Latios212

Levi, you've grown a ton as an arranger in the past year. May you continue to keep learning and produce ever more high-quality content.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Heyyy, it's Latios! You're an amazing updater guy and I greatly admire your talent (including that which I have experienced in-person). Thanks for helping keep the site in tip-top shape!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book