News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

Maelstrom, you have done really well in orchestrating the contest, despite being thrown the controls in such short notice.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

E. Gadd, you're always really nice to talk to, and your love of Super Mario Sunshine is amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

You always have such a nice, kind attitude. And you're also a fellow Yooka-Laylee fan :D

Spoiler
HYPE
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

unmotivated

Dudeman

Ooo, was that a kickstart? Sure, I'll jump in.

Sebastian, I am impressed by the amount of feedback you give on the arrangements that get submitted. You take time to analyze the whole thing and give very detailed and constructive notes and criticisms, and always with a positive and encouraging tone. Keep it up!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

When you're not so uptight about things, you're a really cool dude, man.

You've been great for the last few months so let's try to keep this up and not get angry at each other! \o/

Yay!

Latios212

I can say the same things about you Dude! Ever since your return you've been quite pleasant to have around; I really appreciate the good attitude. You've always been very nice to me and I think you're pretty funny, haha. :J
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

You're such a sweetheart! I love all your arrangements and I love just getting to chat with you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

NEBBLES you're lowkey highkey my fashion/selfie inspiration and role model like i wish i could wear half the cute clothes and dresses you do ahh

EFitTrainr

I like food.

AmpharosAndy

E G G makes me laugh XD I don't understand if there's any backstory or something that I'm missing but I love it :D
innit

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Braix, you are an awesome person. You have helped me with several things dealing with a variety of topics (all of which I'm VERY grateful for), and you have a lot of great ideas! Not to mention your skill as an artist!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]