"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

Mariolegofan is an amazing arranger. He's so dedicated to this site that he has spent 45 days just on this site.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

I have a lot of respect for a guy whose second post ever (and first post in over a month) is claiming the remaining songs in the Undertale project without asking any questions.

Also, that sans avatar is hella rad.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

zorro's probably the most talented person on the website
unmotivated

Dudeman

Nocturne's quirky and isn't afraid to speak his mind. And he's apparently pretty good at MTG, so that's cool.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

As my fellow "most sarcastic" nominee, Dudeman is just horrible.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Dang, Nebbles, you've got some AMAZING arrangements (especially "Weird Woods")!! :)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on December 18, 2015, 04:30:14 PMDang, Nebbles, you've got some AMAZING arrangements (especially "Weird Woods")!! :)
Man, where do I start..... Your sarcasm is always amusing.  You are kind enough to actually put sheet music into finale for me. You always put up with my Undertale stuff, even though you don't play the game. You are such an awesome friend to have!!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You've embodied your signature of "always enduring" quite well, BrainyLucario. Arrangement after arrangement seems to keep popping out of your profile!

*laughs maniacally as I prove the game to be impossible*
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

(don't count this post; next person say something nice about braix)
Gracias. But wait.. when did I post my playing? I wasn't aware I had..
Either way, many thanks, friend. Congrats on your modship by the way!
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

You're extremely chill, just like a popsicle. I've never seen you get angry before.

Nebbles

You're super chill and I enjoy discussing PMD with you.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Nebbles is really sassy and doesn't give a crap about your feelings does what she wants 'cause she's a strong independent black(?) woman who don't need no man.