News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Dr. Pamplemousse, thank you for teaching me a lot about coffee. :D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SlowPokemon

Saria, you're an intelligent, funny, and outspoken girl who I'm proud to call my wife. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Slow, thanks for inspiring me to make a hell of a lot of PMD2/3 songs. :)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

fingerz, I find your attitude at just the right amount of happy xP I know it sounds weird, lol, but you're never too "crazy" happy, and if you are, then you have a good reason :P I dunno, lol, I just find your attitude... "right" :D

ETFROXX

U-X has ALWAYS been a good friend to me. From the beginning you've been there when I needed it and you always know how to make me laugh. Also I love you for that Starbucks picture. So much. You're just an overall great friend.

Dude

Raymondbl

Dude, you have a great sense of humor, and although sometimes you can be somewhat of a jerk, you are usually a nice person.  Overall, you're a nice friend and everyone likes you :3
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

Raymondbl, thanks for making such wonderful arrangements and complimenting on mine. Thanks!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Greg

You're funny, friendly, and always have a nice word for everyone. (seeing how many times you've posted in this topic already :P)
Also the above post is so ironic. XD

ETFROXX

Greg has tolerated my bad humour from the very start! IT TAKES A SPECIAL PERSON TO DO THAT. And he's overall very intelligent.

DrP

ETF, I love the fact that we share an addiction in common... Starbucks <3. There is so many things I can say, so I'll just say this. You are the most epicest, sensible, sarcastic American US Female on NSM!

SlowPokemon

ETFROXX

SLOW SLOW SLOW. MY BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER. The yin to my yang. The one that understands Jordanese. You're an excellent friend. You encourage me in everything I do and I love you for that. Margaret is the luckiest person ever to have you as a friend. AND SO AM I. Also, your sense of humour is the best.

SuperFireKirby

The best reverse polygamist wife a husband could ask for! The amazing pokemanz drawings, your amazing book writing skillz for the lonelies, all the awesome things you have to say, your tragic addiction to Starbucks, BEING A JERK, the list just goes on and on. Anyways, your a super awesome friend and person, and I am proud to call you mah wife. :3

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!