"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

E. Gadd, you're always super chill to talk with. I'm fairly sure we've butted heads quite a few times in the past, but who hasn't? I really appreciate the happiness and chill attitude (while still getting s**t done!) you bring to the forum.
what is shitpost

daj

Yeah, spread the encouragement! :)

PDS! You're a classical nut like me, and it's always nice to have peeps to talk nerdy with. :) Oh, and you always bring quality discussions to the table. Ah, and the encouragement you gave back when I still wasn't lazy enough to update my thread, your words always made my day :)

Nebbles

You're so nice, and I loved talking about Fire Emblem with you! You're super talented at the piano as well.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

EFitTrainr

You're very pretty and also have good taste in Kirby games
I like food.

mikey

You subscribe to the doctrine of egg, which is incredible
unmotivated

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AmpharosAndy

You specified whether you are black and slay dragons or you slay black dragons in your personal text. I appreciate you saving me a lot of time. This will not go forgotten.
innit

LeviR.star

Ampharos Andy, you're really good at Duet/Two Piano arrangements, and are one of the most underrated users on this site. I also admire your humbleness, and believe that you should be more well-known on here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on February 02, 2017, 05:16:23 AMAmpharos Andy, you're really good at Duet/Two Piano arrangements, and are one of the most underrated users on this site. I also admire your humbleness, and believe that you should be more well-known on here.
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me :3 <3
(Don't count this as a proper post, I was just responding :P)
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Levi, you are an awesome person for whom I've grown to respect. You are fun to collaborate with, and your dedication to the Kirby franchise is phenomenal!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on February 02, 2017, 01:12:42 PMLevi, you are an awesome person for whom I've grown to respect. You are fun to collaborate with, and your dedication to the Kirby franchise is phenomenal!

E. Gadd, thank you so much. This warms my heart. And at last: someone refers to my connection to the Kirby franchise as a "dedication," instead of a "nerdy obsession". I appreciate this a lot, thank you again!! ;D

As for you, your sheets are carefully made and you have a great ear when it comes to chords. You also never criticize people's sheets in a mean way. I love the work you put in for Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy. I hope we can stay as great friends as long as we're on this site. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

I don't know you well, but you seem like a relatively positive and active new member of the gang.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

You can be ok when you're not being an ass to my friends

LeviR.star

I haven't seen any of your sheets, but you look like a very active and essential user on this site, Dude.