"Say something nice about the person above you" game

Started by universe-X, June 12, 2011, 09:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Hey Universe! You have a lot of great ideas on life. You can understand a lot for someone our age, and you never forget what you believe in. [/cheesy]

You're a pretty cool person :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Slow is one of my bestest friends and he's very thoughtful. He's also super duper amazing at piano. And overall super duper awesome. pretty cool I guess.

SlowPokemon

I know I just posted but I have to say something nice about etf. :D

ETF, the other Jordan! You're an amazing person, you have a great sense of humor, you always know how to make me feel awesome about myself, you're the biggest jerk I know (;)), you're incredibly pretty, and you're really smart. I hope some day I can make it to Corney...I mean Kearney....so we can have crazy parties and stuff.

SuperFireKirby

what is there to say? Your Win is so high on so many levels that it would take multiple posts to praise each bit of win contained within you Slow. Your coolness is so extraordinary that I don't just consider you my Bro, I consider you my SlowBro.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

You has a great sense of humor and is a great artist. You're one the people on this forum that make my day.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 23, 2011, 09:44:39 AMETF, you're incredibly pretty, and you're really smart. I hope some day I can make it to Corney...I mean Kearney....so we can have crazy parties and stuff.

Wtf are you cheating on me?!?! >:(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Shadoninja

Quote from: Saria on July 23, 2011, 07:04:35 PMWtf are you cheating on me?!?! >:(

you can't cheat on those who've divorced from you.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Saria on July 23, 2011, 07:04:35 PMYou has a great sense of humor and is a great artist. You're one the people on this forum that make my day.

Wtf are you cheating on me?!?! >:(

Saria I love you. You're adorable and awesome and I was just getting into your good books, why would I cheat on you? I would never. Plus ETF has Matt to do that kind of stuff with if that's any consolation.

Saria

@shadoninja We is engaged. You didn't hear? :o Anyways I dunno what nice thing to say about you because of your avatar. -_-

Edit: DAMNIT, SLOW STOP POSTING A SECOND BEFORE ME. D:
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

fabbemannen

You're an interesting person with a nice avatar and signature.

Ruto

I like your avatar too. :D And a cool set of nicknames.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

I've enjoyed every conversation I've ever had with you :)

SuperFireKirby

You're f-ing Cirno, man. I really don't know if there is anything I could say that could possibly top something as awesome as that. :D

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

YOURE JUST A BALL OF AWESOMENESS, AND YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S FUNNY TO SAY THINGS THAT MAKE IT LIKE SIX BAJILLION TIMES FUNNIER!!!

SlowPokemon

triforced1

You seem like a really nice guy, and you write great stories.