News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TV Lovers?

Started by SuperFireKirby, June 03, 2011, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Pretty much the same as the movie lovers topic, except it's for television, duh.

Anyways, anyone seen The Killing? Probably the best new television show this year in my opinion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ragster2448

Bump! ... Does no one else watch TV here?

Some of my favorite TV shows are Battlestar Galactica (new and old), American Chopper, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, I Shouldn't be Alive, and Monster Quest. But my all-time favorite is Ghost Hunters.

SuperFireKirby

lololol Ghost Hunters. At least its not as bad as Ghost Adventures. My friend keeps telling me aboot how awesome BSG is but I've yet to watch it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ragster2448

DO NOT MOCK ME. It isn't like all the other ghost shows who supposedly see a walking white man or something crazy like that.

It's kind of funny seeing the investigators jump when they see something, too. :P

KefkaticFanatic

Fringe is one of the best shows on TV right now.

Also watching Chuck, Futurama, and may start Doctor Who.

Of course I like to watch stuff like Star Trek and Firefly as well.  Never got into BSG but I might watch it off of Netflix or something.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I've seen aboot 5 or 6 episodes of Dr. Who. It's kinda corny at times but overall it's a very good show.

oh yeah, NEW HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER SEASON STARTS SEPTEMBER 19TH. AWW YEAH!

Nebbles

Lesse... Doctor Who, Degrassi, several shows on Food Network...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 10, 2011, 10:51:51 AMDegrassi
Nebbles, if you weren't Nebbles I would have just lost all respect for you. But lucky for you, you are, in fact, Nebbles. So I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Ragster2448 on September 10, 2011, 04:46:15 AMAmerican Pickers, Pawn Stars

You like the history channel, I gather? :P My dad watches it all the time. I must say, from what I've seen, Pawn Stars is pretty epic (and hilarious). And AP is pretty cool too. I don't watch TV very much myself. I never take the time to. I am more of a movie lover.

EDIT: Also

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 10, 2011, 11:08:23 AMNebbles, if you weren't Nebbles I would have just lost all respect for you. But lucky for you, you are, in fact, Nebbles. So I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

^ This...how can you enjoy this... it's like some of my friends who obsess over Glee...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 10, 2011, 12:25:16 PMYou like the history channel, I gather? :P My dad watches it all the time. I must say, from what I've seen, Pawn Stars is pretty epic (and hilarious). And AP is pretty cool too. I don't watch TV very much myself. I never take the time to. I am more of a movie lover.

It is pretty funny listening to the old man and Chumlee on Pawn Stars. But I hate when people come into the store wanting full price for the thing they brought. I'm like, "IDIOT! YOU'RE IN A FUCKING PAWN SHOP! YOU'RE LUCKY TO GET HALF OF WHAT IT'S WORTH" Ugh... People. :P

Nebbles

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 10, 2011, 11:08:23 AMNebbles, if you weren't Nebbles I would have just lost all respect for you. But lucky for you, you are, in fact, Nebbles. So I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed.

...I can't enjoy a show I like to watch...? ;____; /goes to sulk in a corner

triforced1

Nope. The government just passed a ban on all things that are enjoyable to Nebbles, and Nebbles only. No one else is affected.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Nebbles on September 15, 2011, 06:00:48 PM...I can't enjoy a show I like to watch...? ;____; /goes to sulk in a corner
no, because Degrassi's sillyness readings are off the charts. Who knows how silly you may become. Just looked at me. Out of boredom, I watched probably 40 episodes 2 summers ago out of boredom while my sister watched it. Do you really want to be as silly as me? Do you? If so, I wish you luck on coping with it's side effects.  8)

Nebbles

Oh come on, I how ridiculous the show can get. xD I certainly don't call it "THE BESTEST SHOW EVAR!!!!" It's something I like to watch.

Besides. I enjoy my silly 90's sitcoms and cooking shows. And Law and Order.

Holy shit SVU is probably my favourite show.

Jub3r7

All those law-enforcement related shows that my mom watches...  :P
Along with Chuck, Eureka, Best Wishes, (Just finished Fruits Basket), and some others.

I'm not obsessed with Glee, but it's not that bad.
It's one of those TV shows that turn out terrible if you watch it out of order. The first episode of Glee that I ever saw was the one where they were having sex and singing at the same time. :| Yeaaaaaaaah, about that.

Anyways, you'll make fun of me if I tell you that I'm starting to watch Naruto on netflix, so maybe I won't say anything about that.
Oh yeah, and I was in the middle of the fifth season of Pokemon when I decided I would go through the whole thing in order.
I kinda forget what episode I stopped on, though.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]