News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 17, 2012, 02:35:48 PMIdk I learned everything from dragon cave wiki and it says that they aren't needed but help speed up the process
That's what I've heard... so views and clicks sort of go hand-in-hand...

EDIT: I've thought of a good strategy to help with getting rare dragons from the cave: memorize keywords, so you don't have to spend as long reading the egg descriptions. :P
For example:
Chese; smells uncannily like cheese.
Black; faint green glow...
Ice; icicles forming
Magma; almost too hot to touch.
Thunder; hair stands on end.
Paper; tiny, several pieces of paper
For me, in addition, memorizing the biomes can help... of course, competing with 3-177 other people doesn't make it easier. :P Lag on the website can cause you to miss eggs a lot.  ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Well Saria... Sorry to say, two of you hatchlings died.  :'(

Thankfully though, I was able to save the third one by posting it here:
http://dc.makegames.de/scroll.html

EDIT: BlackDragonSlayer, if you really want a Black Dragon, I could give you one. I have a crap ton of them. As long as you promise not to slay it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2012, 07:24:08 PMEDIT: BlackDragonSlayer, if you really want a Black Dragon, I could give you one. I have a crap ton of them. As long as you promise not to slay it.

Although I thank you for your generous offer, I will have to decline . I have bit of an independent fighting streak that *cough* tends to run in my family (:P), and I usually don't ask for help unless I really need it.

Also, the new dragons are called Olive Dragon (Musty), Brimstone Dragon (Rancid), and Blusang Lindwurm (Brine), the latter two which remind me of certain (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb58377/yugioh/images/9/9b/ThousandDragonDLG1-EN-C-UE.jpg) cards (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57887/yugioh/images/e/ef/CurseofDragon-DLG1-EN-C-UE.png) from a certain card game. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 17, 2012, 07:24:08 PMWell Saria... Sorry to say, two of you hatchlings died.  :'(

Thankfully though, I was able to save the third one by posting it here:
http://dc.makegames.de/scroll.html
Oh, you did? Thank you! ;D I revived one other dragon, but the other one was unsuccessful. :(
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

BlackDragonSlayer

*headgrind*
I need to work on not hesitating when it comes to getting Dragon Eggs...

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

^I do that in the cave. I've missed striped dragons because I was so surprised that there was one.

New stuff:

My other ones grew up. They look cool. Dragonses
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 19, 2012, 12:11:04 PM^I do that in the cave. I've missed striped dragons because I was so surprised that there was one.

New stuff:

My other ones grew up. They look cool. Dragonses
Those Gray Dragons are awesome.  ;)

*sigh* I missed two Legendary Trio eggs in one day. The Magma earlier, and the Ice one at 8:01 PM because I was surprised. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Yay black dragon!

I feel like I'm going to end up being OCD and try to get every dragon and gender with the smallest lineage possible. . . Caveborn Nebulas are gonna be fun. . .
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jub3r7

Zunawe, I just clicked your dragon and I see that it only has one click.

...Did you not click your own egg? XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I guess not? I get enough views/clicks by the minimum time for an egg to hatch, so it doesn't really matter.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 20, 2012, 04:35:16 PMYay black dragon!

I feel like I'm going to end up being OCD and try to get every dragon and gender with the smallest lineage possible. . . Caveborn Nebulas are gonna be fun. . .
Congrats! :D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

*hides egg from bds*
Hisssss

:))

I program things

Zunawe

I have another Hellfire egg. If it turns out to be a boy I'll post a link up here if somebody wants it. First come, first serve.

EDIT: Guess what. I got another one just now. Same goes for this one.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Hmm... for now, I'll keep my dragons as they are, but when I get a lot more, I may want to organize them by breed...

EDIT: http://dragcave.net/view/dR6gZ

Pure paper.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber