News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave

Started by Winter, May 30, 2011, 01:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Wanna see something funny? Try going putting "Make all my eggs gold" after the slash in Dragon Cave's URL. I.e., go to www.dragcave.net/makeallmyeggsgold. And see what it says.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

Yeah, I saw that. lol.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

blueflower999

Just like I predicted! Info will be posted as it comes. 3 New Dragons!

NEW RELEASES!!

Egg Description: This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves.

Egg Description: This egg smells rather rancid.

Egg Description: This egg smells faintly like brine.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 15, 2012, 08:05:26 AMJust like I predicted! Info will be posted as it comes. 3 New Dragons!

NEW RELEASES!!

Egg Description: This egg smells musty, like rotting leaves.

Egg Description: This egg smells rather rancid.

Egg Description: This egg smells faintly like brine.

I got one of those rancid eggs! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

My poor gray egg has so many less views than my other ones. Which is odd, because it's been in my sig. I haz two dragons now though!

(Lonely egg. . .)
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

*gasp!!!!!!!!* . . . . I just got a Musty egg.

I program things

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Zunawe on August 16, 2012, 06:37:53 PM*gasp!!!!!!!!* . . . . I just got a Musty egg.
Epic! All of the new designs look cool, especially the 'Brine' one.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

I haven't seen the adult ones. I kinda want to trade it for a nebula, but there's the chance I'll find that one somewhere as well. I'll just keep it.

I program things

blueflower999

Quote from: Zunawe on August 16, 2012, 07:11:37 PMI haven't seen the adult ones. I kinda want to trade it for a nebula, but there's the chance I'll find that one somewhere as well. I'll just keep it.
The adult ones are currently unknown.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Please clicks! Theres only one crack in an egg :(

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on August 16, 2012, 07:27:46 PM
Please clicks! Theres only one crack in an egg :(

♪ Eh click click, clickety click! ♪

And boy! Do I have dragons coming in...  :o By two, or four, they just add up! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zunawe

Again (and I know it's been said before), YOU DO NOT NEED CLICKS FOR YOUR DRAGON TO GROW. YOU ONLY NEED PEOPLE TO SEE THE PICTURE AS A LINK. IF IT'S ON THE PAGE, YOU GET UNIQUE VIEWS, AND THAT HATCHES YOUR DRAGON. I hope somebody new actually understands it now.

Mah hellfire looks awesomez.

I program things

Bubbles

I know you don't need them, but it helps...

Zunawe

I've heard that it does nothing except maybe help the process.

I program things

Bubbles

Idk I learned everything from dragon cave wiki and it says that they aren't needed but help speed up the process