If you were a pokemon, what pokemon would you want to be and why?

Started by ASH501ST, May 29, 2011, 07:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Cobraroll

^OK IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ALL CAPS!!!!1111  ;D

Nah, I don't think your spelling is that bad when you put some effort into it. Just do like the rest of us, and read through your post one more time before pressing the "Post" button. It helps.

Coming up.... Sceptile, based on the ususal criteria... Yes, the usual criteria. I know these posts would be extremely similiar no matter how I presented them, so I decided to take it all out and make a list

Diversity? Yes. Sceptile can climb, leap, run, dig and pretty much get around anywhere there is dry land. Its movepool is a tad shallow, but when you can cut down trees with a single blow, and spit blobs of energy that only Steel Pokémon can stop, would you need more?
Super-intelligence? Nah... plus points for raising and grooming trees in the forest. Minus points for not thinking twice when anybody touches one of its trees, and plummeting down to strike them without second thoughts.
Thumbs? Yes! Though, they need to be used with great care. The leaves on its wrists are razor-sharp, so expect many everyday tasks being accompanied by dents and slashes in nearby furniture (and it can't wipe its butt after going to the toilet without cutting of its own tail).
Super speed? Yep. On any level surface, no matter the angle. It can easily outspeed any Pokémon (except for Ninjask, I suppose) when racing through a forest.
Able to tye its shoelaces? Yep. It can even bend over and touch its feet, a feat impossible for very many Pokémon.
Flight? As long as there is a forest there, Sceptile can cross it without touching the ground. On flat land, it can still leap very far.
Swimming? No. Sceptile is native to the deep jungles of Hoenn, and will leap across any body of water it is likely to encounter.
Would the government send out their men in black to catch it? Yeah, they could try. Sceptile can vanish among the foliage, bury under the ground, or outrun whatever they would send after it, given that they even find it in the first place. Sceptile is cold-blooded and thus invisible even to thermal cameras.
Other? Sceptile is the king of the green hell that is the rainforest. If there is a tree nearby, Sceptile is happy. It even carries tree seeds on its back, and combined with the ability to (re)vitalize forests in no time, it can create a jungle wherever it needs one. Sceptile does not adapt to the environment. The environment adapts to fit Sceptile.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

fingerz

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 02, 2011, 01:26:25 PMSceptile does not adapt to the environment. The environment adapts to fit Sceptile.
*cough*CHUCK NORRIS*cough*
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Cobraroll

^Tie, then? ;D

Remember, it's four years since my last English lesson at school...

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Clanker37

Mismagius

I don't care if I look like a woman, but I get magic powers! I can have heaps of fun with peoples heads. Make them forget their car keys and make their bed lumpy. I have small but achiveable dreams. Also I could turn invisble which would be awesome.

ASH501ST

What?!? Cobraroll being corrected? hahaha ;)

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 02, 2011, 01:26:25 PMNah, I don't think your spelling is that bad when you put some effort into it. Just do like the rest of us, and read through your post one more time before pressing the "Post" button. It helps.

Yeah, you can definatly tell when I type a message in a hurry.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ETFROXX

Quote from: Roz~ on May 29, 2011, 08:22:51 PMI love you.

I'm late on this, but what about me?

Because I'm too lazy to read the rest, I'll just say Pikachu.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 03, 2011, 10:42:43 PMI'm late on this, but what about me?

Because I'm too lazy to read the rest, I'll just say Pikachu.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Spinda and Pikachu are destined to be friends.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mmella

Likely Piloswine or Slowking.

Everyone seems to agree that I'm a really slow paced person.
I'm not really dopey like Slowpoke.
At least I hope not.
I'm not a drummer.
I'm a Percussionist.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3241.0
I'm updating my Pokemon RSE orchestration here.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mmella on June 04, 2011, 02:11:52 PMLikely Piloswine or Slowking.

Everyone seems to agree that I'm a really slow paced person.
I'm not really dopey like Slowpoke.
At least I hope not.

You look like piloswine so I think you're that ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Bored...

Okay, Nidoking, then:

Diversity? Hell yeah! Nidoking's movepool is extremely diverse. It can climb, dig, swim, run or dash towards its opponents, and then take them out in a variety of ways (including, but not limited to, tackling, tail slamming, body slamming, punching, kicking, head smashing, ramming, piercing, poisoning, shocking, burying, throwing, burning, freezing, stomping or thrashing them)
Super-intelligence? No. Nidoking is quite dim-witted, and puts agression before everything else. If angered, it will go on rampages.
Thumbs? Yes, but they are very short, to the point that all Nidoking can do with them are picking things up (often denting or squeezing them in the process).
Super speed? Not very super, but it could surely outrun any human, and be on par with professional bikers on long distances. Just give it ten minutes to accelerate first.
Able to tie its shoelaces? Yes, but you would need some very sturdy shoelaces.
Flight? No.
Swimming? Yes. Nidoking can even alter water currents using Whirlpool.
Would the government send out their men in black to catch it? Yes, and they would most likely succeed too. But not without military support and sustaining heavy losses. Trying to do research on it would definitely prove fatal for the research facility.
Other? Nidoking is the male among males. It is incredibly macho, perhaps described as a rhino-rabbit in heavy armour. He would take the rabbit of Caerbannog and wipe his ass with it, then slam it so hard into the ground that one would need excavators to get it out again. The ultimate badass Pokémon, look no further than to Nidoking.