News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Clanker's Tale

Started by Clanker37, May 26, 2011, 05:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How is Chapter 10?

Meh
Good
Awesome :D
Gay
Stupid
Repulsive

Clanker37

Well I thought I'd give this a go as I like writing stories. I just thought of this plot randomly and I've decided to waste your time with it (Muhahahaha) I do not own anything that could be related to Pokémon within these words. So without further ado may I present the time-wasting story that is, the tale of the S.S Anne!
*Please note that whoever points out the dreadfully obvious rumor about the S.S Anne will be furiously frowned at.
I do not own, or claim to own, anything in this story relating to Pokemon in anyway. I acknowlage that the Pokemon Company, Game Feak and Nintendo own everything related to Pokemon. I also so not own any cameos or any story lines that may or may not have been thought of by myself or any other individual

Chapter 1 Unova’s Trainers

The sun was rising on the sleek waters of Unova. Pidovs cried with the rising sun and Patrats began their daily annoyance for trainers. But this day was very much different from any other day, for it was the first day of Spring, which marks the beginning of very special trainers holidays. After meetings with all the special trainers in Autumn it was decided that a world cruise would be organized for these wonderful trainers. So it would not be a surprise to well-informed people that Castelia City was alive with more action than usual. The streets were packed; policemen had roped off the road so only the side walk was accessible for fans. This did not discourage the thousands upon thousands of screaming people to see their idols board the world resound S.S Anne. As Hotel Castelia's doors opened there was uproar as some of the most talented people exited. First were the Gym Leaders. Cilan, Cress and Chili all excited from the skyscraper to a scream of fans. Their bags trailed behind them as they dragged very similar bags which only differed with color. They silently smiled as they walked to the luxury liner and boarded.
“Which room is ours?” asked Chili excitedly
“Why it’s 34B on the middle floor” replied Cress as calm and cool as always.
“Well let’s get there quickly, um-ah… because I’m er-ah thirsty” added Cilan.
Meanwhile other Gym Leaders had walked out onto the street. Lenora was waving and conversing quietly. Burgh was dancing down the street with his Leavanny  with graceful movements. Clay simply ignored the crowd as he walked briskly down the avenue talking rapidly on his phone. Skyla was signing autographs for fans as she too made a move to the S.S Anne. Drayden and Iris were both smiling and waving but kept a steady pace. Brycen, however was not being seen. Rather than be on show he was sneaking through the crowd dressed as a sharp business man. After these Gym Leaders settled on the S.S Anne a more famous idol walked onto the street. Elesa, thin and beautiful was the envy of all women. Men didn’t miss out though. They simply drooled on her shoes. Walking with a wriggle in her hips like the professional model that she was. She looked straight ahead and was not distracted by several men breaking loose trying to get her. She boarded the ship with grace and the whole street fell silent.

They knew what was coming. The grand trainers were getting ready for their show. In a puff of smoke they arrived in a line. Shauntel, master of Ghost types, stood on the far left. Grimsley ,a Dark trainer, stood next to her. Caitlin, a Psychic holder, was next with a very tired look on her face. Marshal, who had much Fighting spirit, stood on the far right. In the front middle stood a red haired old man. But no one regarded him as old. He is the Champion, Alder. They all began their walk down the road to the ship. Shauntel, pen in hand, signed autographs faster than ever recorded. Grimsley smiling in his evil way, while Caitlin simply looked more bored than a man at a chick flick. Marshal was enjoying the attention and he showed off some fighting moves for the cheering crowd. Alder smiled at little children almost like he was going to offer them lollies. At last they reached the ship. The Elite Four boarded with no fuss. While Alder entered, hastily dropped his bag and as the sip was leaving he stood in the doorway waving. He then picked up his bag moved into Champion Suit 5. He then walked to the deck where all the other were waiting.
“Well”, said Drayden.
“That was interesting” said Burgh
“It certainly was with your gay little waltz” snapped Grimsley. “Have you no shame?”
“I was giving the crowd what it wanted” replied Burgh.
“Only your homosexual friends would want to see that” said Grimsley angrily. “Keep it in the closet Burgh”. Burgh was infuriated, but he knew better than to start a fight with Grimsley although he did pick in Burgh a lot.
“Well I thought it was cute” said Skyla.
“Cute! HA! No a Purrloin is cute, but that! That was a disgrace to the name Gym Leader!” snapped Grimsley.
“Oh shut up ,Grimsley. Nobody wants to hear your rambles” said Caitlin with a lot of boredom in her voice, “It made it much more interesting”. Grimsley calmed down immediately.
“Oh of course madam Caitlin. Would you like a drink?”he asked in a posh tone. Caitilin smiled.
“Darach did teach you well Grimsley” she said. Grimsley stormed off, infuriated.
“Well there’s no point sitting here all day, who’d like a battle?” offered Marshal he gazed through the large room at all the people sitting in either white chairs or soft black leather couches.
“I won’t” said Caitlin.”I wish to sleep”
“I have an important deal to sign” said Clay.
“I’ll give it ago” said Shauntel so she and Marshal walked to the on-ship battle field.
The field was made of rock, but could be switched to grass, water, ice or a brick floor.
“Let’s go simple and battle on the brick floor” said Marshal.
“Three on three?” called Shauntel across the massive field.
“Yeah all right” Marshal called back. Iris, Drayden, Brycen, Burgh and Lenora were watching in the stands with the others departing to their quarters.
“Right go Jellicent!” called Shauntel as she called a pick jellyfish-like Pokémon to the field. It had a big love-heart shaped mouth and hovered a few centimeters above the ground.
“Right Sawk c’mon out!” called Marshal. A thin, blue Pokémon with a black belt tied around its waist was called to the stands. “ Grass Knot now!” called Marshal. A thin whip of grass whipped its way across the field hitting Jellicent in the mouth. Jellicent took no notice.
“HA! It’ll take more than that to defeat a special wall! Shadow Ball, Jellicent!” called Shauntel.  A dark blob of pure shadow spun from Jellicent’s mouth and square into Sawk’s body. Sawk took massive damage but managed to hold on.
“Right, new strategy. Sawk!  Use Stone Edge!” called Marshal. Sawk ran up to Jellicent and with hands made of rock karate-chopped Jellicent upwards. Jellicent took more damge than usual from a Stone Edge. This made Shauntel curious, but her curiosity was quickly answered by a small voice that said ‘Critical Hit’
“Oh no! Jellicent! If you can still hear me use Energy Ball!” cried Shauntel. But Jellicent was to weak. It collapsed to the ground and Shauntel called her back. “Right, go Golurk!” called Shauntel. A huge, blue golem was summoned to the field. A large band aid-like covering was plastered over its chest. It’s hands clenched into fists.
“Golurk! Use Earthquake!” screamed Shauntel. Golurk punched the ground with its massive fists. The ground shook violently Sawk tried desperately to hold on but it was too powerful. Sawk went down before the quake had ended. Marshal gritted his teeth. Shauntel, though underestimated was no weak trainer.
“Throh!” called Marshal as he threw the Pokeball. A red pokemon that was very similar to Sawk only squatter appeared. Shauntel smiled.
“Brick Break!” she called to Golurk. Golurk’s massive fists glowed. He struck Throh with a mighty bang. Throh looked phased but not defeated.
“Payback” said Marshal, grinning at his opponent’s foolishness. Shauntel gasped as Throh’s dark fists hit Golurk’s feet, but still managed to push the mighty golem over. The whole ship shook as Golurk’s body hit the floor with a loud bang. Golurk had actually survived the Payback, but it was unable to get up due to it’s weight. Shauntel called it back, looking worried. Marshal was a tough foe, but she knew his weakness and her advantage.
“Chandelure!” Shauntel called as she brought out her strongest Pokemon. A floating chandelier-looking pokemon appeared. It had a middle flame with four other flames attached by its four arms. It had a murderous look, not blinking with it’s two yellow eyes. It could not mutter a word due to it’s lips being stitched  together.
“Psychic!” called Shauntel. Chandelure’s eyes shone bright pink. Throh was surrounded with a similar bright pink glow and was shaken about by Chandelure’s psychic powers. Despite Throh’s bulk, no fighting type, without Sturdy, could stand Shauntel’s Chandelure’s Psychic attack and promptly fainted on contact. Marshal called back Throh. Looking worried, but not defeated.
“Mienshao!” he called. A ratty like Pokemon was called to the battle. It was purple and had a long tail and two long arms with only two fingers on the end. Drayden gasped from the crowd. He, having trained Marshal and his Mienshao, knew that Mienshao knew Rock Slide, an attack that could cause massive damage to Chandelure, but Chandelure’s Psychic was not to be underestimated. He leant forward with great interest.
“Rock Slide!” called Marshal and Mienshao jumped and threw rocks at Chandelure’s general direction. Chandelure was hit massively, but, surprising everyone, endured the hit, but only just.
“Psychic!” called Shauntel happily, she was ecstatic about a win. Mienshao looked weakened, but, to Shauntel’s horror, got back up holding sash patterned with flames.
“Focus Sash!” called Marshal smiling at his own brilliance. Shauntel was furious. She had underestimated Marshal. She thought he was to dim to think of a Focus Sash, which should an opponent’s move OHKO the holder, the holder would hold on, but with minimal health.
“Rock Slide!” called Marshal and Mienshao jumped up into the air again and threw rocks in Chanderlure’s direction again. The rocks surrounded where Chandelure had been just moments ago with dust surrounding the area around it. The dust cleared and ,to everyone’s shock, Chandelure was floating there, looking as harmed as she was just moments ago, but still alive. Marshal screamed in rage. Rock Slide had missed.
“ Psychic” called shocked Shauntel, who had also expected to see Chandelure’s fallen body. Mienshao fainted seconds after. Marshal was furious. He ran out of the stadium after re-calling Mienshao’s limp body. Drayden, Iris, Lenora and Brycen had walked down from the stands.
“Well done!” congratulated Iris, shaking Shauntel’s hand energetically
“It’s about time we women fort back against men” said Lenora. This shocked Shauntel, but she was overcome by more congratulations.
“A truly fine battle” said Brycen.
“That was a tough battle, congratulations on your win” said Drayden.
“Thank you” said Shauntel.
A booming male voice called over the entire ship thru a P.A
“We will be arriving in Sinnoh shortly” it said. “Please do not crowd the corridors”
Out on deck the silhouette of Stark Mountain was indeed a sign of Sinnoh.

Winter

That was epic, creating accurate and intriguing Pokemon battle scenes are hard, well done!

fingerz

That. Is. Epic.
Well done.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

I agree. Grammatical errors are scattered here and there, but the writing style is better than that of Emergence. Good job, looking forward to more. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

Wow. All those characters, and each one has their own personality.

Good job.  :D

fingerz

I would've liked to see her take on my Mienshao. :P
Reading this has spurred me to write something like this myself. If you need an editor, you know who to call. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

GHOST BUSTERS.
That was actually pretty entertaining.

Also,
QuoteJellicent took more damge than usual from a Stone Edge. This made Shauntel curious, but her curiosity was quickly answered by a small voice that said ‘Critical Hit’
teehee.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Hahaha. I should've been careful when I posted that.

"Critical hit!"
"What? Who the f*** said that??"

Clanker37

I'm glad you all liked it :D

More chapters on the way soon.

WAIT I FOUND A MISTAKE
Quote from: Clanker37 on May 26, 2011, 05:21:34 AMLenora was waving and conversing quietly
lol that's an edit I made. I originaly had her with her husband but I took him out. Lol shes talking to herself.

Clanker37

Next Chapter!
Please do not expect this work effot in future. I was just feeling productive today. Now this chapter isn't as exciting as the first, but it sets up stuff that will be seen later on. With out further ado!

Chapter 2 Sinnoh and Hoenn’s Arrival

The Fight Area was alive with action. Trainers flooded the streets as to glimpse their heroes. The Battle Frontier was roped off. This may seem odd for the Fight Area, as it is usually open 24/7 to all trainers. But today was not usual day. For today was the day that the special trainers of Sinnoh left for their holiday with other special trainers from around the world. The morning had passed and now nearing midday, the excitement was peaking.  A man dressed in a brown suit walked up to a microphone.
“Ahem. May we have your attention, please? A good turn out this has been so without further ado may I present the Gym Leaders!” he said. The crowd roared. From the shadows a silhouette of a young boy wearing a red helmet and a grey jacket and shorts over black pants and T-shirt appeared.
“I give you Roark!” said the man as the boy appeared, his purple hair waving under his helmet. He walked briskly to a motor boat sitting at the dock
Another person replaced Roark’s position in the shadows. She was a red haired girl wearing a green shawl and boots. She wore shorts that matched her hair color. Black sleeves came out of her shawl which was the only thing she was wearing on top.
“Gardenia!” called the microphone man. Gardenia followed Roark onto the ship.
Two silhouettes replaced Gardenia’s. One a short, pink haired girl wearing a blue singlet, tracksuit pants and gloves, but was barefoot. These clothes were very tight. She had a white band aid over her nose. The other wore a mask, blue pants and brown boots. He wore no shirt, to show a large belly and his muscles.
“May I present Maylene and Crasher Wake!” said the man. Maylene walked at a fast pace onto the ship, while Wake dawdled a little.
A woman had now walked onto the place where Maylene and Wake had been standing just before.  She had her purple hair tied up like a star and wore a long purple dress that had a yellow cross on it. She wore long gloves and purple shoes.
“Fantina!” said the man and Fantina waltzed onto the ship. The crowd went crazy as the woman walked. Three people had replaced Fantina is the shadows. One a purple haired man wearing a white shirt and long grey pants and a brown cape. He held a shovel in one hand. A girl stood next to him. She had pony tails extending from the side of her head. She wore a white shirt with a light blue bow on it. She also wore a short skirt with short brown short underneath. She wore striped socks. Next to her stood a man. He had golden hair that reached past his ears. He wore a blue jacket over a black shirt. He wore jeans and he a golden chain hanging out of his back pocket.
“Bryon, Candice and Volkner, my good people!” announced the man as they walked onto the small boat. A red curtain covered the Battle Frontier’s entrance. People gathered behind it. The crowd knew what was coming. Their League, made up of the very best trainers from all of Sinnoh. Suddenly the curtain whooshed open and four figures were revealed. On the far left a green haired boy with a slight Mohawk. He wore a black T-shirt with a large orange ‘X’ on it, with long orange pants. Next to him was a small elderly woman.  She had grey hair and a brown scarf covered her neck. Over her black shirt and stockings she wore a white coat that was a size to big. Standing next to her was a red haired man wearing a yellow shirt, black pants and sandals. He had a red jumper tied round his waste. This gave him a Ronald McDonald short of look. On the far right stood a man with lengthy purple hair. He wore a dark red suit and glasses.
“May I present, your Elite Four, starting from the left Aaron, Bertha, Flint and Lucian!” They all walked in sync but slowly, as to let Bertha keep up. The curtain closed again. This time it was a dark blue. It opened to reveal the best of the best. The Sinnoh Champion. She had long golden hair that reached her legs. Large hair clips kept the hair in place. She wore black one-piece suit with a black jacket flowing behind her with her hair. A silver pendant was placed between her breasts.
“Cynthia!” yelled the man and the crowd went wild. Cynthia walked with confidence, grace and sexiness all at the same time as she boarded the ship. The curtain, for a third time closed this time a bright yellow. It flew open to reveal five people. From the right a purple haired woman with red glasses in her hair. She wore a jacket and pants that matched this red. Next to her a black haired boy with a black shirt, green pants, long white sleeves and a blue tie. Next to him stood a long, black haired woman with a tight yellow long-sleeve shirt over jeans and yellow shoes. She had yellow beads in her hair. Black hair and with a wide yellow streak stood next to her. He wore a tuxedo with a purple bow tie and pants. In the very middle stood a tall man. She had untidy golden hair. He wore a green jacket over a white shirt and brown pants.   
“I give you, your Frontier Brains! From the left again, Argenta, Thorton, Dahlia, Darach and Palmer!” announced the brown-suited man. The Frontier Brains walked down the path and onto the boat. The boats left and meet up with a large luxury liner on the horizon.  The trainers boarded the ship and settled in the dining room, where the Unova trainer’s awaited.
Caitlin jumped and hugged Darach the moment he walked in. Grimsley hung around in greeting Darach as well.
“Darach! Oh it’s so good to see you!” said Caitlin, with unusual energy.
“Likewise, my dear” said Darach who broke the hug to greet Grimsley.
Maylene and Skyla went into deep conversation with Elesa. Fantina and Shauntel sat a caught up with their lives that the other had missed. Thorton joined Chilli, Cress and Cilan on a long white couch. Candice and Brycen discussed Ice type strategies, while Bryon greeted Clay, his business partner. Lucian joined Lenora and Roark in a conversation about fossils. Flint, Volkner and Marshal began boasting of previous wins. Cynthia had a long conversation with Palmer, Drayden, Iris and Alder about Pokémon evolution. Gardenia talked with Burgh about flowers while Wake, Aaron, Bertha, Argenta and Dahlia talked quietly in the background.
 “Clay’s put on a bit of weight” said Aaron
“And Elesas unhealthily thin!” commented Bertha
“Marshal has ridiculous eyebrows” chuckled Wake
“Yeah, but what worries me is the Subway Heads. Where are they?” said Argenta quietly.
“Perhaps they couldn’t come” said Dahlia
“Yeah perhaps, but they should jump at a holiday with jobs like theirs!” said Argenta
“They should but still…” said Dahlia. Maylene suddenly stood up.
“I reckon we need a battle!” she said.
“Nah” said Flint. ”It’ll be dark soon”
“Darkness is perfect for battle!” said Grimsley, offended.  “But then of course Burgh can’t battle to save his life so…” Volkner laughed. Burgh flushed a bright crimson, while Aaron frowned. There was an awkward silence which was punctured by Candice’s shrill voice.
“Oooh! Look at the sunset!” she exclaimed, pointing out the window. They all crowded onto the deck to watch beautiful coolers of orange, red and pink dance across the sea. Wingulls flew overhead. A trainer surfing on a Pokémon swore loudly as a Tentacool attacked him. A gigantic shadow was moving in the sea. It came closer to the surface and they all saw a giant Wailord do back flips. The ripples were 10 meters high and merely splashed against the ship. Palmer squinted in the distance.
“I can see Hoenn” he said as calmly as he would have greeted an old friend. They all started squinting and pointing, like school children on an excursion to Paris pointing at the Eifel Tower.
“We will reach Hoenn soon” said a sharp voice behind them that made them all jump, some squeezed there Pokeballs. She stood behind a wheel that was steering the ship. “About 6 I should say”

The Hoenn Battle Frontier is used to holding massive crowds. Why anytime of the day or night it will have over 100 trainers testing their skills against the seven facilities that the Frontier offered.  But the massive crowds that filled the walkways were horrendous. The departure of the trainers was supposed to be a secret, but the information leaked from Hoenn.com which was shut down subsequently. A walkway was made from the Battle Tower to the dock where the S.S Anne would be docking soon. There was no man in a brown suit that Sinnoh had, nor were there Policemen to guard the pathway. The path way was respected anyway. Hoenn citizens were very well behaved.  The Battle Tower’s doors flew open and a young girl who wore a blue dress over pink leggings walked out. She had a pink bow tied to her hair. Her name was Roxanne. The crowd cheered, Roxanne just ignored them, she was doing what she, and all the other trainers were told.In her wake an older boy, though not much older than Roxanne, exited from the building. Her wore rolled up jeans, an orange shirt, sandals and had long blue hair. His name was Brawly. Two others followed him like intent stalkers. One a squat, old man with white hair and beard. He wore yellow pants and a long brown jumper. The other wore jeans and a black shirt that did not cover her belly-button. She had her flaming orange hair tied up to give an explosive effect. The old man’s name was Wattson, while hers was Flannery. Stalking the stalkers followed three others. One a balding man wearing a red jacket with jeans, another a young woman who wore a clinging jacket and tracksuit pants that did not join at the waist, but rather were two pieces of material that stuck to her leg. She had a hat which wings spouted and a long flowing tail behind it. Next to her walked a disgraced man. He usually wore a blue shirt and purple pants and a long flowing cape with a sailor’s hat. Now, he wore just a blue checked shirt and jeans. He still had a sailor’s hat, but no cape. The balding man’s name was Norman, while the winged hat owner’s name was Winona. The disgraced man’s name was Wallace, but to normal folk it was Wimp or WallFAIL. Such intense bulling by the kind public was caused by the sacking of Wallace. He had once been Champion, but after numerous sex scandals he was thrown, 4 to 1, by the Hoenn’s Elite Four to 8th Gym Leader. The crowd cheered as Norman and Winona leaded but fell silent for Wallace.
The door flew open to reveal two twin trainers. Despite being different sexes they wore similar clothes. Blue pants and folding shirt which were outlined with red. Their hair tied in a bun with a piece of white cloth through it. The crowd cheered loudly for what they believed to be the true 8th Gym Leaders. Liza and Tate teamed up in Gym battles to test how trainers did in Double battle scenarios. They were the dynamic duo of Mossdeep but were only the 7th Gym Leaders. They walked down the pathway to join the other Gym Leaders in waiting for the S.S Anne, which was late.
The Battle Tower’s doors opened to expose 4 trainers walking in a horizontal line. One male trainer was bald except for a red Mohawk. He wore a red shirt with long sleeves and a black vest. He had long light brown pants and red shoes. Next to him walked a young woman wearing a bikini a with a piece of clothe draped over her waist. She had two large, pink flowers in her brown hair and was bare foot. A woman with a long purple dress sThis woman had a necklace of sharp diamonds, long white sleeves coming out of the dress and had long blonde hair. Walking on the far right stood a man in sailor’s costume. He had a captain’s hat, sailing pants and a long, battered coat with no shirt. He had a white moustache that confirmed his old age. They were the Hoenn Elite Four. Sidney, with his Mohawk, Pheobe with her Hawaiian look, Glacia who could cut stone with her necklace and Drake who had once commanded his own ship. They followed the Gym Leaders to the dock, to Wallace’s silent rage.
After the Elite Four had gathered at the dock, a silver haired man walked out of the Battle Tower to much applause. He had black pants and vest, which was zigzagged with purple. He had purple shoes and a red tie. He was recently re-announced as Champion. He was supported by many trainers who wished to be as awesome as him. His name. Steven. The hard-as-steel Champion who retired early to travel.
He was followed by 7 different people. The Frontier Leaders. The first, a young woman who wore midnight-black pants, purple gloves, similar black shirt that did not cover her stomach.  Her hair was long and ended in a sharp spike that could cut skin. She wore a golden belt and was called Tube Queen Lucy. Next to her walked a man with purple hair which was in a star shape. He had 6 ‘wings’ on his back. He had revealing white pants on and purple boots. He wore a purple jacket and cape and a golden crown in his hair. His name was Tucker. Next to this flamboyant man walked a disgruntled looking man who wore a red hat, jeans, and a singlet. He wore a long white jacket that reached his knees. He was Factory Head Noland. Walking alongside him was a young girl with a blonde, bowl haircut. She had a karate belt tied round her waist and wore loose blue pants. She had a gown on that crossed her body which was red at the seams. Her name was Greta. Beside Greta was an old man being supported by a long walking stick. He was bald and had a beard to match Dumbledore’s. He had a yellow kilt and a blue shirt. He was the Palace Maven Spenser. Adjacent to Spenser walked a middle-aged man wearing green shirt and pants. He had brown hair and really liked his appearance simple. He is one of the toughest trainers in the world. He is respected for his brains. He is the Pyramid King Brandon. The last of the Leaders wore purple clothes. She had similar purple hair and walked with pride. She is Anabel. The top trainer from the Battle Tower. She sighed a bit as she left her home, but was looking forward to the cruise. So many battles, to be watched and battled.  She and her fellow leaders boarded to S.S Anne, witched had arrived. They walked into the dining room where everyone was meeting.
Liza and Tate were surrounded by supporters for their promotion to 8th Gym Leader, though Drake was telling blatantly that Wallace was by far a better trainer than them causing him to receive dangerous stares from Liza. Wallace, however, was standing back though Lucian was talking to him. Pheobe, Shauntel and Fantina were chattering quickly. Sidney and Aaron talked about their lives as Elite Four members. Cynthia, Alder and Steven were chatting rather obliviously to the other trainers. Noland and Thorton were discussing random Pokémon Team Building. Bertha, Wake, Argenta and Dahlia were joined by Greta, Glacia and Tucker to talk about others on a rude, secretive way.
“So I heard you have been having difficulties with Wallace, Glacia” said Dahlia.
“Oh don’t talk to me about that! The whole league in disarray, Gym Leaders threatening resigning, citizens furious about our decisions! It’s disgusting!” snapped Glacia.
“Even the Frontier has been affected” said Greta. “Trainers stopped coming in protest”
“Do you know who he did the deed with?” asked Argenta
“No idea and quite frankly I don’t want know! It’s disgusting and I feel sick every time I think about it!” said Glacia. There was a moments silence until Tucker noticed something. He smiled.
“Roark keeps looking a Roxanne” he said
“Oh really?” said Wake and they all stopped to look and indeed Roark was glancing every so often at Roxanne across the room. Bertha clutched her scarf.
“Surely, he knows” said Wake
“His father was supposed to tell him!” said Bertha who tightened her grip on her scarf.
“Looks like this could get messy” said Dahlia
“I like it when things get messy” said Tucker

fingerz

Clanker! You've got me hooked on your story! I can't wait for chapter 3! Here are some of my highlights so far. :)
QuoteA silver pendant was placed between her breasts.
Very nice. Trust a man to notice that. :P
QuoteA trainer surfing on a Pokémon swore loudly as a Tentacool attacked him.
LOL'd really loudly when I read this. Very typical for someone to do that over a Tentacool, spamming you in the water. :D
QuoteHe had once been Champion, but after numerous sex scandals he was thrown, 4 to 1, by the Hoenn’s Elite Four to 8th Gym Leader.
Laughed hard here too. I would never have thought of Wallace like that... XD
Also, what happened to Juan, the previous Sootopolis City Gym Leader after Steven resigned? Seems a bit unfair to be kicked out and replaced by someone like Wallace. :P

Clanker37

Quote from: fingerz on May 29, 2011, 03:17:43 PM:DLaughed hard here too. I would never have thought of Wallace like that... XD
Also, what happened to Juan, the previous Sootopolis City Gym Leader after Steven resigned? Seems a bit unfair to be kicked out and replaced by someone like Wallace. :P

Well I don't like Juan so he's not included :3

And Wallace gets up to more than you'd think

SlowPokemon

Wallace is my favorite because he's so elegant.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 30, 2011, 05:36:32 AMWallace is my favorite because he's so elegant.
Elegant with women in bd, according to Clanker. :P
I liked him for that reason too.

Clanker37

Oh Wallace won't be so elegant in this story, but I've got 78 other characters to play with so we'll see. If I don't die of confusion with 79 characters of course