News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

ETF's self-help book for the love-challenged: CHAPTER THREE RELEASED

Started by ETFROXX, May 22, 2011, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

GUYS I'M REALLY GONNA WRITE THIS.

LATER.

I'M TOO DEPRESSED RIGHT NOW.

BUT IT'S COMIN'.

Chapter One: Meeting People

Now, if you're reading this, you may/may not be of the lonely people. That's okay. You know why? THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE. THAT'S RIGHT. Now you're probably thinking "Where do I meet these people?" and I've got the answer for you.

NOT HERE. PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. GET OUTSIDE.

There's many places to meet other lonelys at. Let's look at a list:

- Coffee Shops: Meet others that share your coffee obsession, or if you're a regular chat it up with that cute guy/gal that makes your daily espresso.

- Bowling Alleys: You can show off your bowling skills and possibly meet someone just as competitive as you are!

- Target: I realize this one may sound crazy, but it makes sense. If you hang out in the book section you might meet someone with the same book interests, same goes for the music section and so on. Maybe meet someone who likes the same plates.

- The Gym: This mostly goes for you men. There's lots of women with low self esteem at the gym! GIVE THEM A COMPLIMENT. Not to mention get yourself buff in the process. ;)

- Outside Your Home: Just get the fuck outside. Or as internet people call it, gtfo.

In our next chapter we'll discuss actually asking the lonelys you meet on a date! Soon after we'll get into actual relationships and all the crap that comes along with.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Wrydryn

It sounds more like you need a self-help book on writing self-help books

ETFROXX

Wrydryn

So help me out and get started on the book for my sake D:

SlowPokemon

You know my feelings, my friend. I repeat: go on and help the Slows of the world
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

EXCITED FOR CHAPTER ONE?!

YOU SHOULD BE.

PRE-ORDER FOR 19.99

OFFICIAL RELEASE: JUNE 15.

ETFROXX

You did not just taint my topic.

You did NOT.

SlowPokemon

June 15, huh? I'll clear my schedule to make time to read this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 09, 2011, 07:08:24 PMYou did not just taint my topic.

You did NOT.
I took it off... BUT DUDE WOULD'VE WANTED IT.

fingerz

I think a majority of the world's population will want this book.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on June 09, 2011, 08:46:37 PMI took it off... BUT DUDE WOULD'VE WANTED IT.
I'm pretty sure it was an awful picture. It was almost in the category of NSFW.