News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Official E3 2011 Topic

Started by SlowPokemon, May 15, 2011, 11:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Why does everyone get to talk on the phone, but leave me out.

Jub3r7

15, now get back on topic.

Most likely, they're going to reveal tons of games for the 3DS in order to make it worth buying in the eyes of gamers that say they aren't buying the system because it doesn't have any of the games they want.

I look forward to watching it live at the http://e3.nintendo.com/ website.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

IAmYou

Paper Mario 3DS, first and foremost. I JUST WANT SOME GOOD FOOTAGE IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

And a trailer for SS, and the Cafe. That's really all I care too much about. OH, have you guys heard about this? It's really interesting, and I really hope it's true.

SlowPokemon

:P why tempt us with a deleted file?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I'm looking expecting to be left with a dissatisfied feeling after the Nintendo conference as I am almost every year. Major build up to what might be an awesome game? No, just Wii Music, possibly the most generic, boring game every conceived!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I've seen some videos of the 3DS AR cards and I look forward to seeing what else they'll do with that.

Edit: ...What if you played with the card directly from your computer screen?

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 05, 2011, 06:03:34 PMI'm looking expecting to be left with a dissatisfied feeling after the Nintendo conference as I am almost every year. Major build up to what might be an awesome game? No, just Wii Music, possibly the most generic, boring game every conceived!

2010 = Probably one of the best conferences (if not the best one) Nintendo had. I don't think this year's going to be as awsm as last year. And yeah Wii Music was meh, but this year we should see moar stuff on Zelda Skyward Sword.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Last year was pretty good. It almost makes up for 09's failure

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I disagree completely. I thought '09 was great. SMG 2, Bowser's Inside Story, and NSMB Wii.

All great games, no matter what everyone else says.

In contrast, I don't recall anything fantastic about '10.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 05, 2011, 07:07:47 PMI disagree completely. I thought '09 was great. SMG 2, Bowser's Inside Story, and NSMB Wii.

All great games, no matter what everyone else says.

In contrast, I don't recall anything fantastic about '10.

Rofl. Skyward Sword, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kid Icarus Uprising, Metroid Other M, the 3DS was shown, Golden Sun Dark Dawn.
Oh and I meant 2008, not 2009. 2009 was still meh in comparison to 2010 though.

SlowPokemon

Oh wait wasn't skyward sword 09 too? Oh yeah...only one poster :P

Still, Epic Yarn was something of a disappointment and quite honestly...I haven't played the others you mentioned. Dx 3DS is cool though.

Roz~

Haven't played all of those games either, it was just amazing to see them being announced.

SuperFireKirby

wait... was 08 Wii Music? If so, that's what I meant. I think it was. Only good announcement then was AC: City Folk.

Roz~

Yeah, iirc it was in 2008. They announced AC and Wii Speak. That conference was awful.