News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

"Very well," proceeded drpamplemousse.  "Does the witness have anything else to say?"

"No, your honor," replied the detective.

"Now, the prosecution will wish to call another witness to the stand.  We have Jub3r7, the person who Liggy agreed to meet, who agreed to give testimony for the case.  However, it appears that he was a bit late in coming here, so he can't give testimony right now."

"I see.  The court will go under a 30 minute recess, to allow the witness to arrive and be prepped for testimony."

"Is there something wrong, Dude?"

"Yeah, there is.  Universe, I have a feeling that I know the people from somewhere.  Every name mentioned in this case sounds vaguely familiar, but the only people I actually remembered talking to are the ones that just showed up in court."

"Perhaps if the case were to continue, you'll get some answers?"

"That's possible, but I don't think it would be that easy."

"Well, we'll find out soon.  It appears that the trial is about to reconvene."

"Very peculiar..."

"How could have this happened?"

"A better question is when.  Did he ever leave the courtroom?"

"I don't think so, your honor."

Sure enough, when Dude walked into the courtroom, shadowkirby_64 was lying dead at the defendant's stand.

"I can't help but think that these murders are connected.  The person who murdered Liggy must have murdered shadowkirby."

Dude thought about it for a minute.  "Who was the last one to leave the courtroom?  Wasn't that the defendant?  But surely he didn't kill anyone!  ...Or did he?"

"There's no proof that these murders are even remotely connected!"

It is now Night 2.  shadowkirby was lynched.  Night ends Monday, May 16th @ 8:00 PM EDT.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38 (PHANTOM x1)
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX (PHANTOM x1)

I apologize for being late about it, but I was caught up in other things, and by the time I could get on I figured I might as well put the time into making a story, because I would've put it off forever if I didn't.

master_gamer38

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 15, 2011, 07:54:43 AMAlso, it seems that MG has not been active since the very beginning of Night 1. Just a thought.

I'd like to apologize for that. I've had a busy weekend. My graduation open house was today. I spent all day doing stuff, and all day yesterday preparing for it. I haven't even been on a computer since that last post of mine.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Liggy

SlowPokemon just laughed.  "No proof you say?  Look at the knife in the detective's chest!"

And so it was.  The knife used to kill shadowkirby_64 was the very one used to kill Liggy.  "But... how?  Aren't all evidence kept tightly secured?  How could something have been stolen?"

"That still doesn't mean that my client did it!"

"But it does.  Blood was found on SuperFireKirby's hands that match with the blood from the knife and the wound."

Murderer's Knife updated in the court record.

Dude looked at the defendant.  Things were not looking good.  "How on earth did you manage to get yourself caught up in all this trouble?"

"I don't know!  I don't remember any of these murders I was blamed for," replied SuperFireKirby, worried.

"Good luck getting the court to believe that."

"The prosecution wishes to announce that the witness in question has arrived."

"Very well.  Will the witness proceed with his testimony?"

Witness Testimony

I saw him!  He poisoned his coffee, and killed him!

"Not only is your testimony short," Dude objected, "But it is also false!  The victim was clearly killed by a stabbing in the chest with a knife!"

SlowPokemon laughed again.  "Not only was he stabbed, but he was also poisoned.  Didn't we mention?"

Dude couldn't help but feel that everyone in this court was trying to get him to lose.

It is now Day 2.  No one died.  Day ends Thursday, May 19th @ 8:00 PM EDT.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38 (PHANTOM x1)
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX (PHANTOM x1)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Okay, this is just getting silly.

My three wolves:
ETF
MG
Greg

Not active really. And no one is being wolfed. Seer and guardian should just claim. Its not like anyone would wolf you anyway. :P

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

This really is stupid. Also would you please not give three days for the Day Phase? It's too long, 48 hours should be good. ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

What.... the..... fuck....

ETFROXX

Greg

Ok, this is shaping up to be a really odd game.

Everyone's posted now, so... what are we going to do?

Has anyone not been around since night phase started?

I'm pretty sure SuperRiolu and ETF have been the only inactive ones...

ETF.

universe-X

SuperRiolu

ETF

1 away from insta.

In my defense, I was with DrP for the weekend having fun. Sorry.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

askalice23

Wow this is getting just a tad ridiculous.

So lets look back at who hasnt posted anything. Im pretty sure we killed 2 wolves. Also im pretty sure this rules out jub and super because they started being very active after the 1st wolfing that failed. Everyone says MG but he posted before the wolfing occurred im sure he would have sent a pm in if he was on.

SlowPokemon

I think also possibly SuperRiolu and DrPamplemousse... "in my defense I was with DrP for the weekend"

...Why would he need defense? And that just proves inactivity? Not adding up, my vote is going to be on SuperRiolu the next phase...

master_gamer38

I would like to point out that I have been active during both night phases. I see no strategy in missing a wolfing. I can understand missing one, but two. That is just terrible. I see no reason for that. Inactivity is killing the wolf's chances of winning. Humans should have this one in the bag. There also should have been an alliance for the seer guardian and medium. Also the medium should relay the two seerings.

etf
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.