News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

Ok, so, liek, do we use the regular nsm chat for this?
I like food.

DrP

we usually use the TWG channel on IRC

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DrP

If youre using FireFox, you have to add-on ChatZilla.
then you gotta join the NSM channel and the TWG one. 

follow this to get on

universe-X

If you're using anything else, get Java and go to http://www.ninsheetm.us/chat

EFitTrainr

I like food.

EFitTrainr

Changing it to GZGREGORY
I like food.

master_gamer38

So, no one died night one. Neat. I actually get to play a little bit this time 'round.

Liggy, clarification please. If it was a successful guard, would you mention so or not?

The reason I ask that is to determine whether it is inactive wolves. It could be someone active and the guardian just guarded the right person night one.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Yeah you have to say whether it was a failed wolfing or the wolves didn't participate...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

Alright, I'm going to safety on Master_Gamer38 because I won't be able to get on that much.

So has everyone posted but ETF? She was on yesterday...

Greg

Oh, since there haven't been any counterclaims, I guess Seer and Guardian can claim to Dude now.

Winter

I'm not playing, just helping with the IRC process.
______

Quote from: shadowkirby_64 on May 12, 2011, 08:31:15 PMHow do i get there?

SK: you have been on the nsm channel before. type the following into the channel

/join #twg

and press enter, you will be directed to the channel
_________

Sorry to interrupt guys!

master_gamer38

Quote from: gzgregory on May 13, 2011, 07:00:47 AMAlright, I'm going to safety on Master_Gamer38 because I won't be able to get on that much.

So has everyone posted but ETF? She was on yesterday...

ETF had a concert to attend last night. She saw ETF. She'll be back on today, if she's not dead tired.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 13, 2011, 04:35:14 AMYeah you have to say whether it was a failed wolfing or the wolves didn't participate...

He doesn't have to say. It's his choice.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Just to put this out, I might not be very active for the next couple day because my internet is on the fritz. I'll safety on DRP for now because it seems no one else has.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperRiolu

Um, I think U-X has already saftied DrP
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!