News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liggy

The block is for one night.

Nothing prevents the wolves from keeping it on person every night, however.

universe-X

Maybe Medium should claim on their own. Seer and Guardian PM that person, medium tells Seer and Guardian who is who.

Liggy

drpamplemousse slammed his gavel.

"Alright, alright.  We've been waiting long enough.  SlowPokemon, would you like to make an opening statement?"

"Yes, I would.  The prosecution would like to say that as you will soon see, this case is clearly hopeless.  SuperFireKirby is guilty," replied SlowPokemon.  Dude couldn't help but notice how all prosecutors seem to be certain about the case being won before it started.

"Very well.  Will the witness please start his testimony?"

Witness Testimony

"This murder occured around 3 PM last Tuesday.  The victim was waiting at SuperRiolu's cafe, waiting for Jub3r7 to arrive."

"The victim was sitting at this table, closest to the door."

"The murder weapon was this knife, covered with the victim's blood."

Liggy's Autopsy Report added to the Court Record!

SuperRiolu's Cafe Floor Plans added to the Court Record!

Murderer's Knife added to the Court Record!

Dude thought there was something suspicious about this testimony.  Why wasn't anyone else mentioned?  "Was there anyone else there besides Liggy and the Murderer?"

"Yes.  The waiter, askalice23 was there as well.  Jub3r7 arrived shortly after the crime was commited, and Master_Gamer38 was there at the table across from Liggy."

Dude stilled thought someone was fishy.  "Did the victim have any relations to these people?"

"Master_Gamer38 and Liggy appear to have some mutual friends, namely gzgregory and ETFROXX.  Jub3r7 had a job at the same building as Liggy, and they intended to discuss some project."

Dude's initial feeling grew.  He recognized all those names mentioned, but he couldn't just place who they are.  Who were these people, and why can't he remember them very well?

It is now Day 1.  No one died.  DAY (Mg edit to fix) ends Sunday, May 15th @ 8:00 PM EDT.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

universe-X

Well, this is... a weird way to start off Day 1.

People that immediately come to mind are people that aren't active... and because I haven't been on chat or anything yet, I can only say the following are my suspects for now:

Dude
shadowkirby
SuperRiolu,
Jub,
gzgregory,
and ETF.

C'mon guys, post more! :| Oh, and put reminders about coming to chat as much as possible, please :P

SuperFireKirby

Obviously, this is inactivity. No active wolf, noobie or expert, would purposely miss the first wolfing. That's just stupid. So find the inactive players, and we can narrow it down from there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

...wow.

That is just...

Anyway, good for us, right?

So, medium can claim now, and seer and guardian claim to them.

Dude

Medium here! I didn't know whether to come out or not, so yeah...

SuperFireKirby

Nice! But just in case, Guardian should wait a little bit, just in case of a counter claim.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Okay, well drpamplemousse's posts have been seeming very off to me, but SuperRiolu or ETF seem like the best choice for inactivity. So that being said, somewhat-safety on SuperRiolu.

Also, Liggy, change Night to Day in your last post.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Might I add that I'm loving these stories!

Aaaaaand safety on ETF

DrP

The stories are quite nice.

Im gonna safety slow. I have some thoughts that need clarification.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 12, 2011, 06:41:08 PMIm gonna safety slow. I have some thoughts that need clarification.

Hmm? What do you mean?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Umm, safety on drp. o.o For choosing Slow (who is now active), while there are other candidates. And yes, because your posts seem... misconfigured.... for lack of a better word xP

SuperRiolu

Slow, I usually don't do anything on the first night. I am going to try and be more active for this game since I don't have much to do.

I am going to safety SFK for now.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

DrP

Yeah, sorry. TWGs should seriously begin on weekends, but not get action at ends of weeks. My mind is elsewhere, forgive me.

I'm changing my safety to shadowkirby.

I think I am coming down with something. Ask Roz.