Does anyone own a PS3? Hate comments will be deleted.

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 23, 2008, 12:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I really want a PS3, but does anyone else have one?  I need people to play with online!

MasterPenguin

From what I've heard, I'm getting one. But, I don't think I am, because of the one condition: Needs to be backwards compatible. So, it might be awhile, if they ever add it back.

Grimace has one.

musicguy49

I don't have a PS3 and I'm not looking forward to one. If I had the choice between a PS3 and an Xbox 360, I'd take the 360.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: razer84 on February 23, 2008, 07:04:47 AMi do not support the PS3. i do not like it. this has not been a hate comment.

That is trolling, now silence.

I haven't got one yet, as they keep changing the models and the price.  They're going to announce a better high end model soon (the 80 GB has disappeared from Sony's store and retailers aren't receiving orders), which will probably be the one I would get.

me irl
[close]

Yeah, I don't really care about backwards compatibility since I've got a PS2....but what I'm holding out for is that wicked white one.  Also, the hdd size doesn't matter because its just a normal 2.5" hdd, so you can put your own in that's a million GB!  Even though that's impossible.  Unless you have solid state drives...

Sammacha

I dont have one because its so expensive!!!
I  probably wont even get any new system until the next generation anyways too bad
Sony makes some awesome games
Nooooooo!
my navis.....
Check out my artwork and leave me your critiques, everything helps just be honest, I will reply everyone ASAP
heres my thread
http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

blah54

i'd like to play some ps3 games... but there's no way my parents would allow for me to have all 3 of the newest systems... i'd want one... but i cant get one...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Harvest

I was about to buy one, but I decided to spend $2100 on a gaming PC (which still doesn't work!!)
-

You should have bought a car...I could have made you a gameing PC thats top of the line for $1000 or LESS.

iatetheinternet

I dont like the PS3 but i look at games consoles 90% for their games. Problem is that the only good ones are on the 360 too. So Microsoft killed them mainly i think.

Soon i'll eat YOU!!!

Harvest

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on February 23, 2008, 09:25:24 PMYou should have bought a car...I could have made you a gameing PC thats top of the line for $1000 or LESS.

No, you couldn't have.

YES, I could have.  Tell me the exact specs of your system and who you got if from.
-

Jeremy

I played Assasins Creed on the ps3 @ my friend's, and it's really cool

but if i could choose, i'd rather have a 360 than a ps3

but i'm happy with my wii now ;D

WTH?  How did......THAT IS SO WEIRD.  How did I modify your post without realizing it sorry

Lildigipoke2

i don't have one but i have a PSP and a PS2...that's good enough for me

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Harvest

Even if you could, I don't want to know because that would make me feel bad about my purchase which is a horrible feeling.

-