News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What Is Your Favorite Video Game Music Composer?

Started by ASH501ST, April 26, 2011, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mmella

-All pokemon composers who were involved with music from Gen I to III
-Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill 2 OST)
and
-Junko Tamiya (Sweet Home and other Capcom games)
I'm not a drummer.
I'm a Percussionist.

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=3241.0
I'm updating my Pokemon RSE orchestration here.

Sekter77

I only have a few I can come up with off the top of my head:
Koji Kondo
Kazumi Totaka (I love the Super Mario Land 2 soundtrack as you could probably tell)
Grant Kirkhope
Tomoya Tomita (In case anyone didn't know that I love the Kirby's Epic Yarn and Wario Land: Shake It! soundtracks)
Dave Wise (Just for Donkey Kong Country 2)

And those are all the composers that really come to mind. I probably missed some people or just don't realize how awesome they are yet.
Guitar and video games.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Mmella on April 28, 2011, 01:17:28 PM-All pokemon composers who were involved with music from Gen I to III

I think Junichi Masuda is the composer for the original red and blue (or red and green version if your from japan) and that is some really good music! ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ASH501ST

Quote from: fabbemannen on April 28, 2011, 12:18:13 PMWho's the composer of the Wild Arms soundtrack btw?

I think its Michiko Naruke except for the last game because she fell ill
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ASH501ST

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ASH501ST

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 28, 2011, 04:35:44 AMBowser's Inside Story is sooo much better though. :)

I can tell you like that game! haha

Ya know I was really excited for that game but I never got around to getting it but after reading your comment you made me wanna go right over to my gamestop and buy it! thats a good thing! haha ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

Partners in Time was my first, then Bowser's Inside Story, then I had to pick up Superstar Saga. Bowser's Inside Story and Partners in Time were my favorites, but all three had moments when I literally laughed out loud. Especially Partners in Time with Luigi xD

Also don't double post, let alone quadruple post. Use the edit button.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ASH501ST

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2011, 01:36:43 PMAlso don't double post, let alone quadruple post. Use the edit button.

Yeah I know its bad to do that, I just wanted to reply to other peoples posts ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Cobraroll

^There's nothing wrong in replying to several other posts with just one of your own, you know  ;D No need to make a new post for each reply.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 29, 2011, 02:01:25 PM^There's nothing wrong in replying to several other posts with just one of your own, you know  ;D No need to make a new post for each reply.

Thats true, I will keep that in mind ;)

I'm glad you keep me in check with all my posts, seriously ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

SlowPokemon

It's cool, everyone does that when they're new. I didn't want to be all mean like Kefka was to me xD I didn't even know there WAS an edit button back then.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ASH501ST

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 29, 2011, 05:55:13 PMIt's cool, everyone does that when they're new. I didn't want to be all mean like Kefka was to me xD I didn't even know there WAS an edit button back then.

Hahahaha, thats really good to know man!  It makes me feel better ;)

I learn something new all the time ;)

I love this website by the way!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Greg

ASH501ST

Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Cobraroll

Quote from: ASH501ST on April 29, 2011, 04:48:02 PMI'm glad you keep me in check with all my posts, seriously ;)

Good to hear. I have plenty more!  ;D

For example, when replying to the post just above yours, no need to quote it. The "^" sign at the start of your reply works well enough. Likewise, "^^" for the post above the one above yours, and it can be stretched to "^^^" as well, but from there on, a quote works better.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.