News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

TWG XIV: Perils of Saffron
It is present day, in Kanto (Saffron City). Pokemon Trainers everywhere live in fear. Team Rocket has made the biggest, scariest, and gravest comeback in history. Even worse, Team Rocket has infiltrated Saffron City in the hopes of stealing Pokemon and then murdering the Pokemons' Trainers. There are Team Rocket members living in the town, but none of the Pokemon Trainers know who to trust and who to report as they look just like an average Pokemon Trainer. Trainers are GREEN, Rockets are RED.

There is also a Copycat Girl who likes to mimic people, and discovers a lot about a person by doing so, even discovering the person's color--however, this can only be done on the night phase. But Giovanni, the Team Rocket Leader, is known to be living in Saffron City. Giovanni is seer'd green even though he's a Rocket.

There is also the owner of Silph Co. (aka the mayor of Saffron) who looks out for the town in times of need and can protect one player per night from being killed by Team Rocket.

Giovanni (Master Wolf)
Rocket (Wolf)
Rocket

Copycat (Seer)
Mayor (Guardian)

Trainer (Human)
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer

I, the Strange Boy, am but your host. I relay the information as it happens. Good luck to all.

1. Mashi
2. SuperFireKirby
3. Jub3r7
4. drpamplemousse
5. askalice23
6. gzgregory
7. Raymondbl
8. Dude
9. ETFROXX
10. master_gamer38

It showed how late the hour was in that the night was completely dark. No bright lights from the city of Saffron shone. The stars and moon would have been visible had it not been for an ominous, murky haze resting over the city. The only source of light was the dim, artificial, yellowish glow of the streetlights on every other block. I watched as the two people skulked around the corner, almost imperceptibly. They stopped in front of a house, consulted a sheet of paper, shook their heads, and continued on. They stopped in front of another house, squinted to make out the number, and sighed, again simply passing by.

"Ugh," one of the people spat out, shuddering violently.

"What is it?" hissed the other person.

The first person simply pointed at something, a look of revulsion on his face. A Purrloin darted out from behind a trashcan, mewing innocently.

"What's the big deal?" muttered the second one.

"Those things are bad luck," said the first person angrily. "This is a bad idea. We're too conspicuous. We're going to be discovered!"

"Shut up!" said the second one irritably. "Giovanni's orders. And you know you don't want to upset him."

"That's true," said the first one, clearly unnerved by the black cat Pokemon. "But those things are bad omens...let's finish the job quick."

I muffled a gasp as I noticed a gun hung from the belt of the first person. I was forced to remind myself that I couldn't interfere with this world as I realized--they were going to kill someone.

Roles have been distributed. It is now NIGHT ONE.

Guardian and Seer, note that abilities may not be used night one.

Good luck to all.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

master_gamer38

Okay, let's start this off.

No one claim a blue role this first night. Since the abilities cannot be used, claiming is just asking to be wolfed. Once this phase passes however, the seer should claim (wait for counterclaims), and should then be guarded by the guardian.

I don't have much else to say currently. There never really is much the first night phase, much less the first post. Even on that note, let's keep active and bring back TWG here.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Dude

Wow, that was the quickest sign-up thread ever.

始ã,ã¾ã—ã,‡ã†ã‹ã€,

Mashi

For future reference, is the Guardian able to guard himself/herself?

Dude

SlowPokemon

Yes, that's why I didn't let them use their abilities the first night...I didn't want the guardian to spam guarding him/herself starting from the first night phase.

Jub3r7

Self-protection varies from host to host.

I have nothing much to say, except good luck.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

Alright, so guardin can use the powers first phase? Also seer do claim so that the guardian can guard you and you can post seering. Dont trust the seering 100% due to the master wolf but the odds are if theyre seered green then they are most likely human. I say we go with the seering until we get the reds out of the way. By doing so we narrow down the amount of people we suspect as master wolf.

The odds are like this... 10 players 6 seered green. High probability if the person is seered green they are human. If the seer claims we eliminate them as possible wolf and the guardian contacts the seer eliminating 2. So we are down to 8 players. two of which are blue. So that leaves us 6. These 6 will dwindle down as the night phases go on leaving very few players in that 6 category. Then we can start suspecting those seered green as possible wolf. Thus making catching the master wolf easier.

askalice23

oh just read the whole no powers 1st night... seer hold off on claiming all together. guardian could be killed off 1st night phase, so i wouldnt claim for a bit.

SuperFireKirby

Uhhhhh..... when does Night One end?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Raymondbl

yes, yes, can't wait to lynch dude for revenge from my first game.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

The point of lynching someone is not to get revenge; it's to find and eliminate the wolves.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

I agree with Jub. Lets thinkit out be fore we vote on who to lynch. Most games people just lynch whoever they are fueding with at the time and it can come back to bite the human team. So dont try to lynch based on who your mad at, vote based on who is most likely a wolf.

SlowPokemon

Sorry SFK, I realized I forgot that at school today.

Night one ends TONIGHT at 9:00 PM, EST, unless anyone needs more time.

master_gamer38

Oh noes EST.

I'm not going to be on as much as I would like in the future. AP tests coming up and I'm not entirely prepared. I'll still be here quite a bit however.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.