News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Rubik's Cube

Started by chipmunk884, April 08, 2008, 04:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Does anyone here besides me do rubik's cube?  I am still very slow at it, with my fastest time being only 1 minute 58 seconds.  Post any thoughts/times about rubik's cube here.  And i'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right spot

Brawler4Ever

My best time is ten years and counting.  ;D
I have a Rubik's Cube somewhere, and I have no idea where it is. It looks like a normal Rubik's Cube, meaning that it is nowhere near being completed. ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on April 08, 2008, 05:59:13 AMMy best time is ten years and counting.  ;D
I have a Rubik's Cube somewhere, and I have no idea where it is. It looks like a normal Rubik's Cube, meaning that it is nowhere near being completed. ;)
What he said. I finished one side once....

Sammacha

I have one i .... in my room... in  a box... maybe the closet ....
anyways i nveer really played with it too much, I should get a new one
I have one of the triangles that are just like the rubics  cube, I finishe that thign in about a minute
Nooooooo!
my navis.....
Check out my artwork and leave me your critiques, everything helps just be honest, I will reply everyone ASAP
heres my thread
http://www.ninsheetmusic.net/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

HugoMeister

Omg one of my friends can solve rubix cubes (PLURAL) in like 2 min. Its insane. He gives them to people to mix up as best as they can, and then he solves it in under a minute.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

razer84

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 08, 2008, 12:00:22 PMOmg one of my friends can solve rubix cubes (PLURAL) in like 2 min. Its insane. He gives them to people to mix up as best as they can, and then he solves it in under a minute.

me too i have a friend just like that! and he taught me how to do it so i can do one in just over a minute. he also has the super 10x10 square cube... and  he can solve that in a minute and a half. it's insane...

damn commies.

evilsqueaky

Only 10:58?? I have one and have never gotten anywhere close to solving it.

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

blah54

i'ved tried to solve these before... and i've failed -_-

there's various patterns and combinations that you can try and such and if you learn those you can solve a rubex cube no matter how messed up the squares are...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Sir Awesomesauce

I used to be good at them but only after I looked up how to solve them. It makes me wanna go back and figure it out the right way. Then I could be like, "In your face rubik's cube solving 3 year old!" >:(
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

chipmunk884

Yesterday, I reached a new personal record of 1 min 32 sec.  Right now, I am trying to learn more algorithms and finger tricks so that i can get under a minute.

Beethoven II

oh yeah...

edit: nevermind, i think it was done by a computer

Sirus

i had a friend who would stare at a messed rubix cube for lkike 10 seconds (literally) and solve it under a minute
me
i can only silve one side  :-[

musicguy49

I try for like 5 minutes and then I'm bored....
It's really hard!

chipmunk884

It's not that hard to learn it.  just go to rubiks.com and watch the tyson mao video under rubik's academy.  It's really easy to learn.