News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[3DS] Mii Maker - "Main Theme"

Started by Bloop, April 21, 2011, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

This song is just cool.

Greg

Ok, now I want to arrange it  :P

SlowPokemon

I would like to play it. :) It's a catchy little song, and it's actually a slight remix of the Wii Mii Maker. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MoboMoga

I might take it..this song's really nice!:)

theblackgiantdoghead44

BlackDragonSlayer

Making your way to the top of the topic starters, one request at a time...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

theblackgiantdoghead44

I'm not going request all the time alright!

FierceDeity

Oh hey, a pretty simple song's being requested, and I have free time today.
Oh wait, it's being requested by that guy who didn't even respond to the last arrangement I made for him.
Lol nope.

theblackgiantdoghead44

DonValentino

Fierce, maybe he didn't see your post and missed it. Don't be that mean to him. :P

FierceDeity

Sorry wait, let me correct myself. He didn't respond to the last two arrangements I did for him. even though he clearly saw the first one because he asked for the MIDI, then didn't respond after that :P
...Also, I'll be as mean as I goddamn want >:D

FireArrow

Normally, I'd be against this, but Fierce has a point. Blackgiantdog, when your constantly requesting tracks and you fail to acknowledged someone when they do arrange one, it makes it feel like you take us for granted. Yes, it is attention seeking, but if someone is sacrificing their own time and energy to arrange something for you, don't you think they at least deserve a thank you?
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MoboMoga

It's important to note that we're not customer service; it takes real effort to arrange these songs, and because alot of NSM arrangers are near-to-be perfectionists, the arrangers take time to make sure everything is great. So it would help if you were to express more gratitude for their efforts.  :)

FierceDeity

MY EGO NEEDS STROKED, BLACK

...or, you know, all of this good-intentioned shit I tried to communicate in the last arrangement I did for you. Although, I guess you didn't read that one, either :/

DonValentino

Quote from: FierceDeity on September 22, 2013, 04:55:14 PMSorry wait, let me correct myself. He didn't respond to the last two arrangements I did for him. even though he clearly saw the first one because he asked for the MIDI, then didn't respond after that :P
...Also, I'll be as mean as I goddamn want >:D

Actually...
Never said you weren't right, and in fact you ARE right. Just, well, I dunno... Poor guy, everyone bashing him... ^^''

But yeah, black, you should AT LEAST say thanks to us who arranged for you. :P