News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XV: Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, April 20, 2011, 08:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

I apologize if I'm prohibited from making this, but I would like to attempt to have an active TWG soon.  As far as Hosts go, I expect them to be responsible and on time.  If I fail to see this, it's possible that I'll take one's hosting ability away (Though, I'm confident this won't be a problem... hopefully).

As for the players.  I'll be joining this game.  And then coercing every single one of you to chat with me.
No, seriously.

But nevertheless, I'm confident that we'll be able to get TWG back on track with a bit of work, so let the sign ups begin.

DrP

I think it's fine... Nakah and/or MG put you on the TWC.

Im planning on making something, so Ill post it later :)

Jub3r7

As mentioned in the post game thread, I have made enough mistakes to make myself believe that I am not ready for a host position yet.

People should hurry up and post their idea's so we can get started. gogogo
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 09, 2011, 03:39:27 AMI still want to do this. :P

TWG XIV: Perils of Saffron
It is present day, in Kanto (Saffron City). Pokemon Trainers everywhere live in fear. Team Rocket has made the biggest, scariest, and gravest comeback in history. Even worse, Team Rocket has infiltrated Saffron City in the hopes of stealing Pokemon and then murdering the Pokemons' Trainers. There are Team Rocket members living in the town, but none of the Pokemon Trainers know who to trust and who to report as they look just like an average Pokemon Trainer. Trainers are GREEN, Rockets are RED.

There is also a Copycat Girl who likes to mimic people, and discovers a lot about a person by doing so, even discovering the person's color--however, this can only be done on the night phase. But Giovanni, the Team Rocket Leader, is known to be living in Saffron City. Giovanni is seer'd green even though he's a Rocket.

There is also the owner of Silph Co. (aka the mayor of Saffron) who looks out for the town in times of need and can protect one player per night from being killed by Team Rocket.

Giovanni (Master Wolf)
Rocket (Wolf)
Rocket

Copycat (Seer)
Mayor (Guardian)

Trainer (Human)
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer

It's really plain, but I feel like playing an old-fashioned TWG, where the roles are fairly simple. Or, rather, hosting one. ;)

I have absolutely no confidence this will be done by now, but I am posting it anyway.

The main reason I think it would go well. IT ONLY REQUIRES TEN PLAYERS which means:
A. No issue with getting enough people
B. More suspenseful game
C. Doesn't take freakishly long
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

The game's fine; playing a simple game every once in a while is a good way to remind us about the basics and the like.  Not to mention, now that we know how to work out a basic set up, things such as suspicions and the like are going to be made by the way members are acting, rather than based off of solely seering results and the like.

Mashi

drpamplemousse, just to make sure; are you still working on your game?  If so, about when will you be finished?

DrP

SuperFireKirby

I like Slow's idea but wait.... isn't askalice supposed to be hosting his game now?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Well, he hasn't informed me of it, so I'm presuming he doesn't mind.
But if he does, I apologize, I wasn't aware of the fact, askalice23.

But he's generally a very affable person, so I would rather he play in this game anyway to be honest.

askalice23

Yeah someone else can host. Im working on tweaks to my game and i dont think id be a good host right now. I have finals in a few weeks so i would be more focused on that instead of hosting.

Mashi

drpamplemousse, you only have about 3 hours left to post your game, otherwise SlowPokemon may host his.
I apologize for being strict about this, but we need to get things moving by tomorrow.

DrP

fine fine... i have papers to write this week anyways. It's just been a busy weekend.