News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

I  exactly 3 weeks, I will be officially a junior in college (a 2nd year in other terms) -- 1/3 of my undergraduate studies will be done!!!

I feel so old right now.

ETFROXX

Dude just sent me the best text ever and it made my day.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Dude

If you want to know what it was, you have to give me your phone number and carrier. There is no other way.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 19, 2011, 05:37:06 PMIf you want to know what it was, you have to give me your phone social security number and carrier bank account PIN. There is no other way.
*fixed

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

^made my day.

Oh, and my 2 friends started to sing Indian temple chants. Then my friend got up to dance to it. That made my day first xP

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Dude on May 19, 2011, 05:37:06 PMIf you want to know what it was, you have to give me your phone number and carrier. There is no other way.
cellphone busted.

HugoMeister

Movie date with ETF! Yeah!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Piano_Pika_

... tell me how it goes, and if you need help with ETF, like, she goes bisirk, remember 911 exists.

ETFROXX

No it's okay Hugos an atheist too.

Quote from: HugoMeister on May 19, 2011, 08:25:32 PMMovie date with ETF! Yeah!

<4

DrP

Quote from: Dude on May 19, 2011, 05:37:06 PMIf you want to know what it was, you have to give me your phone number and carrier. There is no other way.
(805) 203-0720

Spam away... haha

(I really dont care if I know or not)

Dude

Carrier? I need it so I can send it via e-mail. My phone sucks, so I can't send it that way.

DrP

I have no clue... its Google Voice.

There are only a select few people here who have my real number :) -- Ill still get it, but no one will ever know!

Dude

I looked up info about Google voice and it wouldn't work.