News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Won 75$ because of some random thing we had to do back in April. MMD.
My friend asked me to buy him a Pokeman Booster Box w/ that money. Nowai
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

DrP

Roz~

Yea I could :P
Dunno what I'm going to do with that money though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

universe-X

This one brown belt at taekwondo today couldn't do push ups "straight" according to our instructor lol.

So, he stuck one of the sticks used for kungfu in the back of his belt... just the image of that made my day.

SuperFireKirby

Had an hour long chat with an elderly Swedish gentleman while walking home today. He was extremely racist. He also seemed to have alzheimers becuase we went through the same conversation probably three times. Pretty fun

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Twist n' Sparkle is the greatest drink making tool ever.

DrP

Last Nights South Park totally made my day... Royal Wedding, but in Canada

Note: If youre canadian, dont watch it

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on May 12, 2011, 01:03:11 PMTwist n' Sparkle is the greatest drink making tool ever.
Do you have it? It's a bit expensive... :/
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Yeah, it was totally worth it though.

SuperFireKirby

Wisdom from the old Swedish guy:

"What, you play the drums? Damn nig*** instrument. "

"I hate American football. No action! Just a bunch of huge fucking nig***s running into each other."

*Two girls from my school walk by us on the other side of the street* "They go to your school? I can't tell if that one on the right is a man or woman. She got a pussy? Hmph. Just look at the ass on that one!" (Note: these girls were, like, 16 and this guy was at least 75)

"Where's the world cup next year? Brazil maybe? Jesus Christ, it better not be Brazil."

"I bet everyone's into football at your school. You friends with many of the football players?"

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

lol you need to record that guy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

Got to see ETF live last night.

Made my lifetime. <3

SuperFireKirby

I guess they don't have many mirrors in Nebraska.

ETFROXX

Not myself, you whore.

The band. :(

HugoMeister

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 12, 2011, 01:07:08 PMLast Nights South Park totally made my day... Royal Wedding, but in Canada

Note: If youre canadian, dont watch it

I thought it couldn't get any better until I walked into orchestra and our teacher started a conversation about it. So great.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever