News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

ETFROXX

Okay so funny story.

I'm in a freshman class for the term because I failed one term my freshman year. So I was sitting in American History (junior class) and the teacher from my freshman class comes in and she's like 'JORDAN WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE O:' And I'm like 'I'm a junior! I had to retake Geography from my freshman year.' And she's like 'Oh, that explains why you want to kill everyone in there. xD'

And I was like 'lololololol'

SuperFireKirby

Learned a Slightly Stoopid song on guitar today. Tis fun to play

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Went to Mt. Gambier on the weekend for the band festival which is the largest student festival in the world!! :D
My band came second in division 3 and watched all division 1 bands and saw Gordon Goodwin, James Morrison and Ross Irwin perform!!
The Idea of North was there too and it was the best weekend of my life!!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Margaret hugged me and it was kinda awkward but it still made me have a great day <3

Also this pretty junior girl and I are the only smart people in my waste-of-time sociology class (including the teacher), and we talked during the 2 and a half hour period about how stupid society is.

Lol this is sad, but you know. Really good day for a school day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

HugoMeister

During the break during the AP government test today, a kid started singing "Do You Hear the People Sing" from Les Miserables, and soon everybody joined in (at the right times and in harmony too!).

Totally made my day.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

DrP

Quote from: fingerz on May 10, 2011, 03:26:12 PMWent to Mt. Gambier on the weekend for the band festival which is the largest student festival in the world!! :D
My band came second in division 3 and watched all division 1 bands and saw Gordon Goodwin, James Morrison and Ross Irwin perform!!
The Idea of North was there too and it was the best weekend of my life!!
LUCKY! Gordon Goodwin is a beast!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 10, 2011, 05:31:06 PMMargaret hugged me and it was kinda awkward but it still made me have a great day <3

Also this pretty junior girl and I are the only smart people in my waste-of-time sociology class (including the teacher), and we talked during the 2 and a half hour period about how stupid society is.

Lol this is sad, but you know. Really good day for a school day.
Girls usually like hugging friends.

And yes, society is stupid

SlowPokemon

Jub's signature made my day too.

SuperFireKirby

I can get on NSM from school computers now. YAY!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

fingerz

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 10, 2011, 07:24:53 PMLUCKY! Gordon Goodwin is a beast!
He is very cool. I bought his latest album. :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 11, 2011, 05:02:24 PMMade my entire week.
People, keep insulting me!  I never knew I could make people's weeks by being insulted! Thanks! 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

fingerz

I'm amazed too. I guess people just miss Sipan.

SlowPokemon

For all we know he could be sipan.