News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

My grandpa is visiting this week. We had about a 3 hour conversation after dinner and he reminisced about his life and I swear, if my life could have half as cool of a life as he's had, I could die a content man.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2011, 06:08:03 PMWas just going to post the exact same thing. We went to see Thor.
O: We saw it too! :D While a lot of it is sorta cliche and the story's easily explainable, it's fun to watch. :P

SuperRiolu

I'm driving down south next weekend to go visit someone in a certain semi-coastal city. We're both excited, me to explore more of California and him needing to go experience the city he lives in for once.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 07, 2011, 01:34:31 PMCome on guys, ETF is totally black.
Of course, Hugo and I made her that way.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on May 07, 2011, 09:48:06 PMO: We saw it too! :D While a lot of it is sorta cliche and the story's easily explainable, it's fun to watch. :P

I agree. Also, sign on the side of the hammer = TRIFORCE.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

I told my friend that after the show, and his response was "YES, MINDFUCK."

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

A few things today.

Most notably: Raymond being banned from twg, me finally understanding winter's time signature pun, and...

Quote from: MargaretI love you jordan, just for stuff like that

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 08, 2011, 08:41:22 PMme finally understanding winter's time signature pun
lmao it took you that long? XD

SlowPokemon

Lol yeah never really paid attention to it

Jub3r7

I figured it out the first time I noticed it, but... I didn't notice it until just now. x)

Also roz I stole your smiley.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ETFROXX

Slow, tell Margaret I love her too.

SuperRiolu

I tried sushi for the first time today.

It was heaven!
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!