News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on April 24, 2011, 02:43:43 PMWell, that was a dumb move.

I mean, what else am I supposed to with this picture of your house?
^best laugh I had all day

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

I GOT UNGROUNDED TODAY.

universe-X

This one guy threw a tantrum in my gym class today. When the coach tried to hold him back, he jumped, and the coach fell on his face.

Bonus: the guy was fat and took his shirt off. His chest was flying everywhere xD

ETFROXX

Oh, and I wrote an angry letter for History.

A+. When I called the government dimbats the teacher said I had excellent voice. <3

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 05, 2011, 06:32:32 PMI did great in the band concert...all of my friends were so happy for me... Margaret said it was beautiful... I am high on my happiness right now
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Going to Buffalo Wild Wings after the AP exam today with all my asian homies. I'm it will make mah day

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 05, 2011, 06:32:32 PMI did great in the band concert...all of my friends were so happy for me... Margaret said it was beautiful... I am high on my happiness right now
Why in poops haven't you asked her out yet?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Lol, teenager romance.

Also, knowing that in one week = summer vacations made my day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 06, 2011, 04:14:52 AMWhy in poops haven't you asked her out yet?

Because I don't want to go out with her? I love her and she's the most beautiful girl ever and stuff, but I don't want to date her, if that makes sense. And if it doesn't, I don't really care tbh.

Quote from: Roz~ on May 06, 2011, 07:49:14 AMAlso, knowing that in one week = summer vacations made my day.

Aww slowisjealous. Our last day is the 25th of May :(
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

^Lucky... my Summer Holiday starts the 6th of July this year. Still not too bad, as it's only a couple of weeks later than the average Norwegian school child.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Greg

5 more weeks of school here.  :P

Anyway, I'm getting a computer. That TOTALLY made my day.  :D

ETFROXX

1 and a half weeks, besch.

Also, Roz made my day. <3 Like usual. <3

DrP

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:28:07 PMBecause I don't want to go out with her? I love her and she's the most beautiful girl ever and stuff, but I don't want to date her, if that makes sense. And if it doesn't, I don't really care tbh.

Aww slowisjealous. Our last day is the 25th of May :(
You love her, but you aren't IN love with her... I have the same thing with my best friends... I love Devon and Lorraine to death, but I would never go out with either of them!

And nikisjealousofrozandslow. Our last day is June 10th, but my last final is on the 8th! We do start on the 19th of september, though!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:28:07 PMI don't really care tbh.
This doesn't make sense to me. Maybe I should study up on teenager text lingo more.

Anyways, AP test. Went to Buffalo Wild Wings as planned. 5 guys did the Blazin Wing Challenge. Eat 12 wings smothered in their hottest sauce in under 6 minutes. You can't drink anything in that 6 minute period or dip the wings in anything.

6 guys crying is always a pleasure. Especially when they payed 10 bucks to do it. Made mah day. The food isn't free if you win, unfortunately. But you get a t-shirt.

DrP

They have something similar at a wing place down here called WingNuts.

Its if you can eat over 30 wings in their special sauce in under 15 minutes, without drinking anything, you get your picture on the wall, you dont pay for the wings and I think you get a tshirt... oh and you get a free gift certificate for 6 wings of any sauce... I love their buffalo-honey mustard sauce... its amazing!