News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

It really was odd. Couple hours later she told me she was dating them both too. I never ever expected to be put in a situation like that.

Fuck.

KefkaticFanatic

You could always partake in the 4some buttsecks

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: winterkid09 on April 16, 2011, 10:02:39 PMIt really was odd. Couple hours later she told me she was dating them both too. I never ever expected to be put in a situation like that.

Fuck.
How the Baby Jesus does this make your day?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Winter, I'm sorry man, but let's keep this a happy topic.

Roz~

^This. There's the Rant thread too, just sayin.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

universe-X

I've been noticing when I'm talking to my friends and their friends are near by, they start laughing... or like yesterday, my friend put up a conversation that she and I had as a facebook status and 3 people I didn't know liked it. o.o

I don't know why, but people telling me I'm funny makes my day :P

Shadoninja

Quote from: universe-X on April 17, 2011, 10:38:59 AMI've been noticing when I'm talking to my friends and their friends are near by, they start laughing... or like yesterday, my friend put up a conversation that she and I had as a facebook status and 3 people I didn't know liked it. o.o

I don't know why, but people telling me I'm funny makes my day :P
you're funny lookin' : P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

That sounds a whole lot like Jordanese.

Anyway what made my day was finishing my research paper about Julius Caesar...took me roughly four hours but it was worth it, maybe I'll get an A! :D

Research papers can be kind of fun occasionally..they aren't the sort of thing I want every weekend though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ETFROXX

That's what I thought! I knew you'd appreciate it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Latin Convention made my day.

Quote from: ETFROXX on April 17, 2011, 12:22:04 PM
All of the Pokemon from Gen IV and back disliked it.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 17, 2011, 01:01:26 PMKaren Briggs, you have made mah day
For some reason, that guy reminds me of Winter.
I think it's the hair and the mustache.

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

But Winter's hair and mustache are not nearly as sexy. Sorry Winter, but Yanni has the sexiest hair/mustache combo in the known universe. It's been proven by SCIENCE.

Winter

^^^^^^^

All this made my day