News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Looks like a lot of work, Tobbeh! Good job! That must feel rewarding. I feel the same excitement when I 100% a game, and it's a great feeling.

Quote from: Dude on November 26, 2017, 01:54:34 PMwe're all so proud of you
Quote from: braixen1264 on November 26, 2017, 12:40:49 PMCongrats, now you have something to put on your resume

Hey now, don't be like that. This forum is gaming-based, after all. If he feels happy, then I wouldn't try to ruin it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

If it's tobbeh, I need to ruin it.

LeviR.star

Well, I guess there's nothing I can do about that. If you feel satisfied putting him down, then that's that.

Congrats on yer feat again, Tobbeh!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Tobbeh99

Man I just found out a pretty cool (literally) and good "meditation method". :)

I've been feeling pretty weird the last weeks. Having felt stressed, restless, eager, unfocused, having hard to screen away annoying stuff (like news, and annoying people etc.), and also just sick in weird ways (not "ordinary" sickness but just felt a bunch of annoying different symtoms). And after having a hard time in daily life, having it hard to get away, I said "fuck it" and "come up" with what I could see as a neat "meditation method". It's basically to go out when it's dark and cold (or just cold) and just relax (just stay out there). Very simple, feels a bit "spiritual" in the way it is so simple, and your out in the dark and cold (kind of "how our ancestors used to live" :P). But I really feel like it helps me. It really feels good when the cold sort of "attacks you". It's like it cleans you and clear out annoying thoughts, feelings and other stuff and you become just you. I don't think this thing is for everyone, I think it's one of those "love or hate" thing, it can heal some and it could probably hurt some. But personally I found it very good in how natural it is and how cleansing and refreshing it feels. It kind of feels sort of the same as the "Russian cold bath"(or whatever it's called, and I think it's Russian but idk.), in how it kind of your using something really cold in order to make you relax and get your body into a natural state. This seems to work really well for me, and I'll continue using this to calm down. Try it you feel it can help you.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

E. Gadd Industries

I mean, I can see it. I like the cold. Takes your mind off of other things (by thinking "I'm cold"). However, hypothermia is a thing, so ima not try it XD
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Oronoco

I understand. Standing alone in cold darkness can really clear my mind or sober me up. It's kind-of like sunbathing. But not.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dude

Www.tumblr.com

Here tobbeh

Wow we have to manually put in url tags? What are we, peasants?

LeviR.star

^^ This is a great way to blog and all, but watch out for some of the people you may meet there.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I got to hang out with my girlfriend tonight :)

(for those following I stopped dating the guy I was with over the summer, I met this girl over the summer and we started dating last week)
what is shitpost

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dude

As long as you ignore the idiotic political shit, it's not that bad.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

isn't that like 98% of tumblr?
what is shitpost

LeviR.star

Dude

More like 75% but eh

As long as you find a fandom of some sort, just stick to that.

Trainer Ave

Fandoms are just groups of people insulting each other as they argue about which of their OTPs is the least horribly flawed. Of course they think their OTP is flawless and those of us with a brain between our ears can see how stupid the concept is.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server