Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Has the SAT changed? I got a 2000
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

It has. Writting is no longer part of the main score, and you don't get points off for missing questions iirc.

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 21, 2017, 07:37:56 AMyou don't get points off for missing questions iirc.
wait that makes no sense what how i'm so confused what
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

The American education system is sometimes just as nonsensical as an eighth continent.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on November 21, 2017, 10:46:37 AMwait that makes no sense what how i'm so confused what
originally, each wrong answer was -.25 points so random guessing was statistically likely to end in a 0.

WaluigiTime64

well it's not the greatest measure of a student's intelligence if they have to randomly guess an answer anyway

i'm still trying to wrap my head around this system it's confusing
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

braix

It's also now scored out of 1600
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 21, 2017, 07:37:56 AMIt has. Writting is no longer part of the main score, and you don't get points off for missing questions iirc.
Good to hear. I got shafted on the writing section, the section I felt I did the best on. The grading was incredibly arbitrary and I did not understand it at all.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on November 21, 2017, 03:39:40 PMIt's also now scored out of 1600

Okay so it's the same except they dropped the writing section (that question points thing was true when I took it as well).

Trainer Ave

Quote from: Dudeman on November 21, 2017, 10:57:51 AMThe American education system is sometimes just as nonsensical as an eighth continent.

Wait. I'm ridiculed for saying this and dudeman isn't? WTF?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SlowPokemon

It's certainly as nonsensical as Europe and Asia counting as two

Dude

I don't see you saying anything close to what Dudeman said tho.

Tobbeh99

Omg omg omg I just finished the All Hero Challenge in Dota 2!!!  :D :D Damn it feels soooo good, finally having it done! After so many games, so many losses. Finally! Finally! It is done!!! Felt so hard at the end. Lost a lot of games (due to bad luck), but finally, finally I got it!!! Yay now I can chill down and take it a bit easy :) 8)

Spoiler
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Congrats, now you have something to put on your resume
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

we're all so proud of you