Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

My school just started rehearsals for Fiddler on the Roof! While I didn't exactly get the major role I practiced for, (the seniors got all of those,) I still got the role of the Rabbi, which is great, because he's part of the show's comic relief! This show will be fun!

EDIT: I forgot. I also was automatically granted the Set Construction Head role.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Congratz!

In other news... I FINISHED MY ARTICLE REVIEWSSSSSSSS SO I CAN GO BACK TO MUSICING AND STORYWRITING
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

Dumb political ads are literally the best! ;D ;D Just can't get enough of them!

And here's more fun if you can't get enough xD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q64NU7UV3k
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on September 19, 2017, 05:29:32 PMIn other news... I FINISHED MY ARTICLE REVIEWSSSSSSSS SO I CAN GO BACK TO MUSICING AND STORYWRITING

Mazeltov, Reb Elvin!

EDIT: I have just been sent a National Honor Society application by my school. All I have to do is fill it out, print it and turn it into the office by Friday.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

braix

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 20, 2017, 01:34:57 PMEDIT: I have just been sent a National Honor Society application by my school. All I have to do is fill it out, print it and turn it into the office by Friday.
i've gotten one of those national honor society invitation things but i cant bother to look up whether it's important or not
should i be signing up or no? it costs money apparently so i wonder if its worth it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mastersuperfan

If it costs money it's usually a scam.

(And if you're talking about NSHSS then it's definitely a scam.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

BrainyLucario

Quote from: braixen1264 on September 21, 2017, 07:05:09 AMi've gotten one of those national honor society invitation things but i cant bother to look up whether it's important or not
should i be signing up or no? it costs money apparently so i wonder if its worth it
Not a scam. I'm in it. Though a school usually has that. I went to a new member induction and everything.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

It's a scam. Grades mean literally nothing and no one really cares about that kind of thing

But that's just my opinion, I guess others might see it as having some value.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I also got an NHS invitation, but it's meetings that I would have to go and ugh responsibility

no responsibility plz
what is shitpost

Zunawe

NHS is good for community service hours. I guess it looks fine. You can do other things to look better to colleges.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I'm applying to music schools, too; jazz studies programs care about how you play. The University has to accept you, too, but if it's a school like Berklee/New School they're more concerned about how you play.
what is shitpost

blueflower999

My school's hilariously bad football team won their first game in over 3 years last night and everyone went absolutely ballistic.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

LeviR.star

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 24, 2017, 09:18:48 PMMy school's hilariously bad football team won their first game in over 3 years last night and everyone went absolutely ballistic.

Congrats!

Bubbles

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 24, 2017, 09:18:48 PMMy school's hilariously bad football team won their first game in over 3 years last night and everyone went absolutely ballistic.
aw that's actually really cute :-) i have a soft spot for football players now that must've felt so great for them