News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

AHHH IT WAS AWESOME AND I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE MY YARD :D
Also I got to see a few friends that I haven't seen in a while!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

We only got a partial eclipse here, but it was pretty cool nonetheless.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I was subbing at a middle school and we had to take the entire school outside w special glasses to see it

Tbh space is amazing but I hate how everyone's suddenly acting like they care about astronomy and things like eclipses
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

I wanted to drive up to Idaho but it was pretty sweet from my work parking lot

Wouldn't put it in the made my day thread but it makes me glad I was there
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

My parents drove to Mud Lake, Idaho to see it. They also said it was totally worth it to see eclipse totality.

Wasn't too exciting here.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BrainyLucario

It was worth going outside for.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mastersuperfan

It was not worth going outside for.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

Totality was totally awesome. If you missed it, you definitely missed out.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

New England's getting one in 2024. I can wait.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

Quote from: Zunawe on August 21, 2017, 03:39:34 PMIf you guys ever in your life get a chance to see a total solar eclipse, take a day or two off to drive to it. It is a hundred times better than 95% coverage.
Yes, this. It was amazing.

Quote from: mastersuperfan on August 22, 2017, 09:02:22 AMNew England's getting one in 2024. I can wait.
I'm definitely going up to New York for the one in 2024.

triforced1

Someone messaged me to ask if they could perform my arrangement of Wood Carving Partita in an orchestra. I'm just so happy right now

E. Gadd Industries

That's awesome, man!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

College move in day was the best. When I met my friends again, I was greeted with no less than 3 jojo poses. I unpacked a bit and then played an hour of smash, a game of Between 2 Cities, and then played Lords of Waterdeep from 11:30 until 2:30 in the morning. It was a good day.

mikey

Is that a jojo reference
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 27, 2017, 07:00:40 AMCollege move in day was the best. When I met my friends again, I was greeted with no less than 3 jojo poses.
NAISU, NAISU

BERRY NAISU, SHIZU-CHAAAAAAAN
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book